SASS Wire Forum

Browns fans explain this to me?

Cheatin Charlie

How did the Cleveland Browns manage to snatch defeat out of the mouth of victory Sun? :huh:

Oh well at least you won one, and won number one pick again!

Every week they found a new way to lose! The ONE GAME that they won was pure luck!!! It's pathetic, but yet I watch 'em every week! I need therapy!! :angry:

Oh well, at least we got a first round draft pick!! :wacko:

Every week they found a new way to lose! The ONE GAME that they won was pure luck!!! It's pathetic, but yet I watch 'em every week! I need therapy!! :angry:

Oh well, at least we got a first round draft pick!! :wacko:

It weren't luck, they was playing the Chargers.

What about the Saints? Drew Brees throws for record 5,000 yards passing, two receivers each went over 1,000 receiving and Mark Ingram rushed for over 1,000 yards and they still had a losing season.

What about the Saints? Drew Brees throws for record 5,000 yards passing, two receivers each went over 1,000 receiving and Mark Ingram rushed for over 1,000 yards and they still had a losing season.

They have an offense but the defense needs to play too.

I'll tell you what Rye I like you. I'll scoot over and make room for you on the Steeler bandwagon :D

I might even find you a gold and black cowboy bandanna! :)

Thanks pard and as tempting as it is I think I'll pass!!!! Browns fans are loyal because...well....I don't know why!!! :o

the alternative is another city.

No matter where I move, I'll always be a Cleveland fan, Indians and Browns. Cavs too but I'm not a basketball fan!

That's because they are the 'Aints and they have that ability.

New Orleans is almost up to Cleveland's level of being able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.