SASS Wire Forum

Post-election Friendships

Subdeacon Joe

See, Drinkin', that's the problem. Soon Pooh will have a strange experience called "enlightenment". It will be at that moment Pooh will wish to gather together will a whole bunch of other "enlightened" folks and march around burning things...

I have a number of friends who voted Clinton. We agree to disagree and move forward. Our friendships are no worse off for it.

It should be an interesting Thanksgiving at my sister's house this year. Mostly liberals except for my son and I and maybe a nephew that sometimes shows up. (His wife is a radical liberal) We're usually outnumbered by 14-3!!!!

I'm sure gonna gloat!! :P

I got uninvited to the family Christmas dinner that my wife's sister puts on. It seems the niece, who is very far left, doesn't want her safe space violated by someone who would vote for Trump. I'm taking myself out to Mortons.

Rye and Yul, I noz it's kinda a long drive, but yer more than welcome ta join us fer Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner....not sure yet whut we'z havin' fer Thanksgiving (that man livin' in my house dunt like turkey :angry: ) but Christmas is prime rib......

Rye and Yul, I noz it's kinda a long drive, but yer more than welcome ta join us fer Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner....not sure yet whut we'z havin' fer Thanksgiving (that man livin' in my house dunt like turkey :angry: ) but Christmas is prime rib......

Thanks, Mary, it is a mite far.

I learned a long time ago, discussions about Religion, Politics or Sex, are to be avoided. It's simple. It's nobody's business who I voted for, win or lose. Biggest question for me is "didja VOTE." If ya didn't vote, ya don't get to complain.

Mighty tempting invite!! Thanks for the thought Mary and Buick! ;)

Archived