SASS Wire Forum

INTERNATIONAL SASS B.P. Event ! list of those signed up ! Event is end of July !

C.C. Moonshine

Howdy All !!!

Super excited that the International B.P. Event is getting close !!!!

July 29,30, and 31st !!!!!!

Friday side matches, cook out and world famous night shoot !!!!!!! Saturday 5 great stages and a man on man event !!!!

With a great BBQ dinner ! Sunday 5 more stages and awards !!!!

Epic good time for sure !!!

Here is the current list of those signed up, I'll update it every few days !

CC Top

Furball

Lil' Sis

Korupt Karl

Short Term Emory

Ray L Gun

Flush Draw

Michigan Slim

Kaya

Hoosier Mac Daddy

Dusty Deputy

Deuce Stevens

Straight Arrow

Indiana Loose Cannon

Johnny Rebel

Blood Washed

Spittoon Otool

Ruff Kut

Bailey Creek

Cowboy Rick

Reno

Money Bags

Digger

Mo Betta

Texas Red

Snuffy John

Bad Dean

Shiloh Red

Flat Water Johnny

Ohio Cheatin Charlie

Two Gun Dan

hOOt Hamilton

Don Jorge

Burt Blade

Justice James Newton

Errol Plain

Lead Poison Lar

Chancy Shot

Riverboat Red

Money Bags

Slip Hammer Yates

Coffin Sam

R J Rust

Lue Dee Kriss

Drover Dan

Mean Gun Mark

Honey Bunny

World Famous Chili PEPPER PETE

Ya Big Tree

Crazy Mingo

Travelin Kid

UPDATED on July 20th

Missouri Lefty

Ace Derringer

Woody Shootem

Marlin Matt

Senora Vaquera

Brimstone

Whiskey Rick

Wild Walt

Gunner Gatlin

Mustang Bill

Dee Mac Jack

Billy The Avenger

Miss Pistol Whipper

UPDATED on July 27 !!!

Doc Molar

Mini Doc

BOSS OUTLAW

Hundred X

Drover Dan

Sinola Kid

Little Red Sure Shot

Cheyenne Culpepper

Diamond Derringer

Get Signed up !!!!! This is going to be a great match !!!!!! www.paraidisepassregulators.com

There is something wrong in Paradise...............something terribly wrong!!! There is not one "Doc" on the list.....not one! How can you have a Cowboy Match without a "Doc"? At a large shoot in Ohio (I won't mention it was Big Iron's Guns of August...I guess I shouldn't, so I won't.....mention the name, that is), out of 300 something shooters, there was something like 75 "Docs"!

So, we got a few "Docs" to call out. Are "Docs" just scardy cats? They don't have "YELLOW" fever, do they? Maybe their stethoscopes are stuck in the holsters, and they don't have any room for a decent shootin' iron? Maybe, their nurses have them all tuckered out and they don't enough energy to fill out an application? Whatever the reason, they need to sign up soon, and sign up often!

We gotta fix Paradise. By the pure definition of the name....there can't be anything wrong in Paradise.

:P KCD

Hope one of them brings a hangover cure! I ain't recovered from the two day shoot yet! It's all Flush Draw's fault though! And Rodney.. and maybe Short Term

count me in!!!!

Gunner? Baoz? Stoney? Split Rail? C'mon guys - we're lookin' fer the best of the best :o

Won't be the same without y'all :(

CR

Just giving a bump, over the top of SASS's new sponsor posts for love overseas !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL, ya all got a hacker.................LOL

LOL, BTT,

Trying to stay ahead of the spam posts for love !!!!

If I's don't cowboys will never read down the list !!!!! LOL

CC, Just found out a couple days ago that I will be able to come over and shoot with you guys!

Registering on line as soon as I get off from here.

Not sure how great an idea it will be, but I will be shooting BP for the first time ever!

peer pressure is a bitch!

LAST I HEARD IT WAS OVER 70 AND GROWING. BEAR WITH CC AS HE IS BUILDING A STORE AND A CHURCH AND WORKING.....HE'S GOT A LOT ON HIS PLATE. IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR NAME ON THE LIST....LET US KNOW....IF YOU SHOW UP AND WANT TO SHOOT THE DAY OF THE MATCH WE WILL ACCOMODATE YA.

GRISWOLD BREAKFAST IS MY FAVORITE......SUPPER EVERY NIGHT INCLUDING THURSDAY....BREAKFAST ON YOUR OWN AND HOLY SMOKES WILL BE SERVING UP LUNCH ALL DAY.

NIGHT SHOOT, WARM UP STAGES, SIDE MATCH STAGES.....CAMPFIRE, CANNON SHOOTIN, FURBALL ANTICS AND MORE.

COWBOY RICK WROTE SOME GREAT STAGES AND TRAVELIN KID DID THE NIGHT SHOOT AND CHILI WROTE THE PLAINSMAN STAGES. GONNA BE A GOOD ONE. SORRY TO THE SMOKELESS FOLKS, BUT IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE ON THE LIST YOU MIGHT ASK THEM TO LOAD SOME SHELLS FOR YA AND COME ON OUT. SHOOTIN SMOKE IS A LOT OF FUN....NOT TO MENTION THE FLAMES.

Alright, it seems I need to address a few things since I've been called a gamer, strange, and asked if my twin is coming. No, I didn't sign up twice. Yes, I am going to wear the chaps. Yes, my twin brother is coming. We are not identical twins. In fact some might say he looks a lot like Missouri Lefty. ;) Now don't worry about what he looks like just know he is coming and he is going to kick some butt and take names. Anyways I can't wait.

Money Bags

PS Missouri Lefty, sorry to drag you into this. I have heard nothing but great things about you and look forward to meeting you. Normally I would offer you a beer for being a good sport but since your a little too young maybe a root beer instead. :)

Updated list above !!!!

Get signed up !!!! Going to be awesome !!!!!

Gunner? Baoz? Stoney? Split Rail? C'mon guys - we're lookin' fer the best of the best :o

Won't be the same without y'all :(

CR

Me bein' far from the best, I WILL make sure to have a great time with y'all - was a tad late gettin' my app in....been the busiest I've been with my work...need this time big time!!

Lookin' forward to seeing old and new pards....

Thanks for thinkin' 'bout me pard!!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I'm in too,,,,, boxed up 180 palerider shotshells and 100 lite bp for kk... and a mess of 44-40 palerider loads too!!!!

gonna be a bang up time!!!!

leaving early friday morning...

Registration is open !!!!!

Let's light this party !!!!!

24 hrs to make it here folks ! Sign in until first round down range !!!!

Archived