SASS Wire Forum

Ides of March 2016.....gonna be a good one.

I'll be there with bells on!! well, a cow bell anyway!!!!

can hardly wait!!!!

Howdy Jawbone.

I'll be there, atleast my body will be there.

Ain't shot since November but I never let that stop me from having a GREAT TIME with some of the finest Cowboy Pards in the whole dang world.

I'll be on the road Thursday but should see everyone on Friday.

..........Widder

See you all on Friday afternoon. Lookin forward to seein Widder, Wyatt along with the Cracker Crew and Greta.

KK

Purdy Boy and Widder at the same match, this ought to get interesting. Now, just wondering if PB is going to do the "senior" gunfighter thing or not. If he does, well then he has to shoot against Widder. If he signs up as Gunfighter, well then he's in my world. Of course, he will most likely sign up in B-Western in order to avoid any, well, costuming conflicts. :0.

Stan and I are going to argue over target placement on Thursday. Hope to see some of you there.

Dang It.

Dang It,

I will be WAY OFF my game. But that notwithstanding, I plan to just shoot GF and not worry about it.

Who knows where ShyAnnie will land..... Probably in front of a camera..... :lol::lol::lol:

I'll probably just sneak in and out and nobody will know I was even there. But PLEASE, have me some warm weather and hopefully DRY.

Really looking forward to seeing and shooting with you again (although I think we are on different posse's).

p.s. - set em CLOSE !

..........Widder

See ya FRIDAY.

My guess is that no matter where PB is, there will be some ladies close by and he'll be slobbering all over their hands.

Warm weather doesn't seem to be a problem at this point in time. It hit 90 degrees yesterday BUT they are calling for rain on Saturday and perhaps Sunday. Nothing I can do about that brother.

See you soon.

don't remember what I signed up for SR or just gf

ShyAnnie,

Wherever you go, no doubt you'll be playing at the top levels.

I think I just signed up for GF. Heck, my main goal was to start Spring/Summer with a visit to a REAL GOOD match for a whole weekend of shooting. I hope the rain holds off but if not, we'll just deal with it.

Eager to see everyone again.

Does EVERYONE know where the most dangerous place in the world is? Standing between ShyAnnie and a pretty lady. :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Widder,

I think you mean between Shyannie and KK and a pretty lady!!!!

That is a train wreck ready to happen!!!!!!

Y'all have fun! I'm making that shoot next year with 2 new bionic knees!

gee, my reputation must have gotten out!!!

I am a good mudder,, tho down here that taint much mud when it rains,,

gonna be a good un!!! I can hear DD clicking his guns way down here!!!!

bring it boys,,, I've been beat by the best, and the worst!!!!

gee, my reputation must have gotten out!!!

I am a good mudder,, tho down here that taint much mud when it rains,,

gonna be a good un!!! I can hear DD clicking his guns way down here!!!!

bring it boys,,, I've been beat by the best, and the worst!!!!

YEP..... and I've even beaten meowndangself a few times also

:lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

YEP..... and I've even beaten meowndangself a few times also

:lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

well, I've been the best and worst too!!!

got the camper water full, the fridge cooling, checking my ammo... shirts planned, yes of course that is a big deal with me! hehe

Chomping at the bit here......always a great time and great match. Dang It Dan (and hopefully Darlin) is out of hiatus, kind of makes my match to see him back.

Hope Angus is prepared for another AW.

CS

already loading up the covered wagon,,,, ammo checked, shirts picked out, hats and boots selected,,, mmm wat color underware? mmmmmm

Dan....will be nice to see ya shootin again. Is Darlin going to be there as well? If not, I guess I'll just hug you and have you send it to her....lol.

KK

Dan....will be nice to see ya shootin again. Is Darlin going to be there as well? If not, I guess I'll just hug you and have you send it to her....lol.

KK

Watch out Dan. Make sure he don't pinch your butt also..... :lol::lol::lol:

and don't let ShyAnnie slobber on the back of your hand..... ;)

..........Widder

Well you have to show up on Thursday for the " match set up class" should be fun day at the range.

On another thread Wyatt is worried about getting wet well not to many folks like shooting in the rain but here is my response

-_- Well I'm not going to say its not going to rain but it is Florida and many times folks don't come to a match because the weatherman says its going to rain and then it never rains a drop,

We are going to have tents for all the loading tables and possibly the unloading tables as well and if there is a heavy down pour we will stop the match and let it pass, we do have full use of our hall now.

The black powder guys wash there guns with water so I dont think they will rust before you can wipe them down and put a little oil on them.

see ya at the Ides AO

KK

Uh, no you won't! It would be unseemly.

And to another point, Darlin' is not shooting. She spends all her time (and our money) on horses these days. She is trying to get ready for her next show coming up the following weekend - and we all know she isn't competitive or anything...

I'll brang an EZ up for my posse!!!

I hope this 'EZ' stuff isn't the yankee equivalent of 'KY'.

:o

..........Widder

you got sumthan again Kaintuckee?

Archived