SASS Wire Forum

RATZ!

Utah Bob #35998

Tomorrow's shoot cancelled.

And me with new boots and a new shirt.

All dressed up and no place to go.

:(

Run some rounds down range in your back 40 set up.

That should cheer you up. Got enough guns and ammo?

Check to see if that Hun has recovered from the shellacking

the Garand gave him last week.

Looks like I am stuck with watching the fellows shoot trap

over the week end. Either that or fishing at the lake.

Absolutely run some lead down range.

I play a fun range game recently shooting fast (cowboy) gun as slow, focused and deliberate as possible, and then shot slow (hunting) bolt guns as fast as possible.

It were not cheap, but was fun. Our cowboy guns can shoot small groups. Bolt guns can run five rounds under 10 seconds hitting a steel plate at 30 yards, like a charging name-your-maneater.

Might get to shoot Sunday if it doesn't rain. Raining right now here at my place, so Sunday doesn't look like it will happen either.

I probably shouldn't shoot as I am finishing up all the chores around here so I can go elk hunting for 10 days starting Thursday.

Greased the skids a little, bought the wife a new car Thursday...got a 2015 Explorer Sport. It has all the bells & whistles plus the 3.5 twin turbo eco boost engine. When you give it the gas, it gets your attention!

I'll be leaving shortly to go here for the day:

http://www.fairatnewboston.org/

No, I won't be dressing in period garb, and I won't be shooting anything. I won't admit how long it has been since I've put lead downrange.

They say the Sunday shoot is still a go but I have a VFW meeting in Durango on Sunday.

Ratz again.

And fudge.

Boots? Pictures? Inquiring minds want to know? :D

IWjPnF.jpg

River Junction had a sale I couldn't pass up. Been wearing these around for the past week. Very comfortable with my ols geezer insoles in them. The low heel is much better for walking than my old boots and these have plenty of room for thick socks.

Shux... I saw the title of this thread and expected to read that the packrat's Griswold cousins had moved in...! ^_^

Shux... I saw the title of this thread and expected to read that the packrat's Griswold cousins had moved in...! ^_^

That also has occurred. :(

Archived