SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky Co. Regulators Saturday April 11 TH.

WOODFOX , sass#34179

It's our first shoot of the season, winter is over come on out and join us for Cowboy Action Fun. We will shoot 6 stages with registration from 7:30-9:15 there will be a side shoot at 8:30 it will be speed pistol. Mandatory safety meeting at 9:30 shoot will start directly after meeting . We will shoot 3 stop for lunch and shoot 3 more . Our cook Becky will be back again this year with breakfast and lunch and her great home made desserts can't be without .more info is at www.ourcowboys.org

Hope to see ya .Woodfox :D

Howdy Woodfox .....ya ole Pard......Eleanor and I are planning on be there......talk to you then.....Faygo(that's got to nock some of the rust off) Kid

Oh yea!!! Can hardly wait! I'll be there NOT smoking it up! :P:P

Hey Cate!!!!! GO TRIBE!!!

Howdy Woodfox .....ya ole Pard......Eleanor and I are planning on be there......talk to you then.....Faygo(that's got to nock some of the rust off) Kid

Howdy Faygo and Eleanor glad you made it through the winter .

Woodfox :)

Hey Rye how about that Tigers opener! Can't imagine the no smoke thing but the thought of not cleaning your guns is pretty nice. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Hey Rye how about that Tigers opener! Can't imagine the no smoke thing but the thought of not cleaning your guns is pretty nice. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Yea, yea I saw the Tigers won, we play them Friday Sat and Sun. Let's see what happens!

Hey I'm kinda into this smokeless thing, made it through one whole shoot (WED) with all smokeless. It's still fun and it's amazing how you can see the targets! Clean guns?? Don't have too!! :lol:

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

BTT

You too??? Arrrggghhhh…………..GO TRIBE!!!!

I hate to bow out of this one, but I hurt my shoulder and can't even hold a gun up at this point in time.

Have fun & I'll be there in spirit.

--Dawg

Well, why should I miss a day with my friends, just cuz I'm injured???????

I'm gonna come, just not shoot.

There will be plenty to do.......

Spot

Heckle Rye for not shooting Black Powder

Run the timer

Enjoy looking at the Pretty Girls :wub: (Cate, Chickabiddy Jo, Prissy Britches, Eleanor Jewell, & all the others) :wub:

Visit with all the pards I haven't seen since November

Check out the "for sale" table

And, did I say........Heckle Rye for not shooting Black Powder

See everyone in a couple of days

--Dawg

Dawg, I think it's great yer still willin' ta go and help out, and hang wit yer friends....hope yer shoulder iz better soon!!! but while yer there, ya wanna heckle Rye bout not shootin' BP for me and Buick tuu?? ;):lol::lol:

Dawg what's with all the health issues these days... it's like your getting old or something :ph34r:

Hang in there pard!

Such a Great Cowboy!

Hey, is Rye shooting Black Powder ?

Prayers up for you Dawg.

Uh folks just ask DAWG what he shot at our WED. shoot??? Uh…………got news fer you folks!!

DAWG SHOT SMOKELESS!!!! :P :P

Uh folks just ask DAWG what he shot at our WED. shoot??? Uh…………got news fer you folks!!

DAWG SHOT SMOKELESS!!!! :P :P

Is that how he hurt his shoulder ?

Woodfox :excl:

Sorry guys, gonna miss this one too. It's that (ahem!) work thing again.

Yeah, Dawg shot smokeless. :P:lol::lol:

Annnnnnnd Rye is gonna shoot two-handed. I saw him practice and had asked me to show him how. :P :lol::lol::lol:

Have a great time everybody.

Dawg hope you get better soon...glad your coming, missed you over the winter! Can't wait until tomorrow .... The countdown is on! Forecast looks great!

Tigers beat the Tribe today 8-4, Now I have to hear Cate tomorrow telling me how great they are!!! :P:P

Hey thanks to the 56 shooter that came out today!!! We had a great shoot and great weather!! Scores are posted.. the newsletter and pics should be up by tomorrow morning! Great seeing everyone again!! and Rye Blah Blah Blah.... GO TIGERS!!!!

Hey thanks to the 56 shooter that came out today!!! We had a great shoot and great weather!! Scores are posted.. the newsletter and pics should be up by tomorrow morning! Great seeing everyone again!! and Rye Blah Blah Blah.... GO TIGERS!!!!

:angry::P

I forgot to say thanks to Cate, Curtis, Woodfox, Woody and the rest of the gang for putting on a great shoot as always. I never miss a shoot at Stoney Bottom! Great stages Woody, hope to see ya'll Sat. at Firelands, weather is looking better so they say……………Rye

Archived