SASS Wire Forum

Tomato juice & beer

Next up will be beer floats with your favorite flavor of ice cream. I also invented the Tuna fish milkshake in a bag. Don't know how it tastes as I never could get anyone to try it.

They already have beer ice cream. :rolleyes:

When I was growing up here in Montana red beer was pretty common in the bars here. I've been drinking red beer off and on for about 40 years. I even shared it with some friends in Scotland and N. Ireland.

When I was growing up here in Montana red beer was pretty common in the bars here. I've been drinking red beer off and on for about 40 years. I even shared it with some friends in Scotland and N. Ireland.

I remember the same here but as an older generation thing (I'm born in '48). By the time I was drinking beer, I saw very little of it still around.

Anybody else like this? I add a dash of Tabasco and ground black pepper. About 50/50 juice to beer. I like a lite beer, in this as opposed to a full body beer.

Kick it up a notch and try a 8oz can of spicy hot V8 to 12oz lite beer. Like is super spicy add more of your favorite hot sauce.

I love spicy V8 with beer and Franks Redhot and black peper a squirt of lime and a dill pickle spear.

Mmmmmmmm damd good

Here ya go Slim

puke-smiley-emoticon_zps13dd6e5c.gif

I react that way around calamari and boiled okra.

Archived