SASS Wire Forum

This tickled my funny bone

Discussion on military food,

Jungle School 3bn, 7th SF, Fort Sherman Panama, survival class, what ever the monkey eats you can eat, if the monkey runs out of food, shoot the monkey, eat the monkey, then look for another monkey. Simple as that.

Demolition Man. Sly Stallone is in the underground, and starts sniffin' the air, then walks over to a woman grilling burgers. Buys one and takes a bite. Sandra Bullock asks him, "See any cows down here?"

He thinks a minute, then asks the lady at the grill, "Que es carne?" She says, "Raton".

He says, "Raton? ; Rat?" She nods and smiles. He takes another bite and says, "Pretty good rat."

Ever been to an Indian restaurant?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

Back in the day, when I had a day job, two of the gals in the office went down the street to an asian restaurant for lunch one fine day. While they were enjoying their meal, a waiter came out of the kitchen with another patron's order, accompanied by a Rat.

He quickly kicked the rat back into the kitchen and returned with the tray and the meal for the other patron.

The girls left and called the Health Department. Two weeks later the place was closed and then there was a new restaurant there with a different name and menu. I never ate there so I can not verify how tasty Mr. Rat was.

Back in the 1970s, there was Chinese restaurant in Montebello California (or somewhere down in that area) that was very popular. Anyway, it wast closed down because when the health department, in a surprise inspection, found skinned cats hanging from hooks "aging" in the kitchen.

Should have been (NPI ... no pun intended) a hanging offense.

Should have been (NPI ... no pun intended) a hanging offense.

I'd have happily tied the noose. I love cats. (Although in spite of what you may have heard, NOT with barbecue sauce.)

Archived