SASS Wire Forum

***2015 KANSAS STATE BLACK POWDER MATCH***

Major Art Tillery

Once again the BUTTERFIELD GULCH GANG will be bring you the Kansas State Black Powder Match!! Held at their range south of Chapman, KS May 1st - 3rd. FOR THE LOW FEE OF $85 which includes lunch Saturday & Sunday, along with a banquet meal Saturday evening. You can find the entry form here http://butterfieldgulch.com/Clarks%20Station%20flyer%202015,updated.pdf

This year like those in the past we will be running a match with both the BP shooters and smokeless shooters, scored separately.

Friday will begin with long Range shooting, followed by All the usual Side Matches.

Saturday we will shoot six stages with Banquet in Historic Abilene, KS that evening

Sunday will be the final six stages with Awards shortly after.

This year there will be some big changes at Butterfield Gulch, with some new Props and stages... come on out and check it out.

WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YA!!

CHECK US OUT AT http://butterfieldgulch.com/default.htm and also on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/BUTTERFIELD-GULCH-GANG/716929514999946

Sent my application in last week. Will be my first time there. Looking forward to making smoke.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Sent my application in last week. Will be my first time there. Looking forward to making smoke.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Fingers McGee, see you on the wire all the time, it will be great to shoot the SMOKE with ya! Sure beats work'n ;)

How close you needing them pard... :P

About 9 misses closer than last year ! :blink: :blink: :D :D

Poor fella, I will see what I can do about that :P

Appreciate that ! Really a fun match run by fun people. Meals fixed by local Boy Scouts last year - good eats. . Nice banquet. Nothing but a great time. + + +

You guys have had my entry form since October. I have been looking forward to this match since the smoke cleared last year :)

If Fingers is going I may have to load Katie up and go too. Fingers needs someone to keep him lined out.

Do it! It'll be fun times for sure

I don't know how far the targets are out; but, if Yusta B needs em brought in, I'll second the emotion.

Fingers (Show Me MO Smoke) McGee

Do it! It'll be fun times for sure

I don't know how far the targets are out; but, if Yusta B needs em brought in, I'll second the emotion.

Fingers (Show Me MO Smoke) McGee

I shot it last year & only had 15 misses --- really !

But you had fun doing it right? ;)

More fun than the law allows! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(And somehow won my category)

Well, Yusta, if I remember right, when you missed, you missed fast :P

And often :o:D Glad to have met ya there. I'm gonna try & get back up there.......

Sounds good. That was a fun match, and it was good meeting you in person instead of just on the Wire. I'm gonna try to make a few more travel matches this year, but I had to get creative with vacation time to pull it off

• 2 weeks later...

Archived