SASS Wire Forum

***2015 KANSAS STATE BLACK POWDER MATCH***

Major Art Tillery

COME ON YA'LL... GRAB THEM SMOKE WAGONS AND COME SHOOT WITH US HERE IN KANSAS!

Howdy Major, Can't come shoot with ya but I mailed 2 loadin block gift certificates this morning to use as door prizes. Hope ya have a great shoot! Happy Trails

Howdy Major, Can't come shoot with ya but I mailed 2 loadin block gift certificates this morning to use as door prizes. Hope ya have a great shoot! Happy Trails

As always Missouri Marshal, we thank you very much for your donation! As you know I am a huge fan of your loading blocks, take care pard!

Only 59 days to this fun match........I can almost smell the smoke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still time to get them entries in folks. Come on out and check out our little Range!

22593_10205915945448813_1661539509236594

Below are a few new stages that have gone up this year at Butterfield Gulch, they turned out GREAT!

The Livery Stable.... Some of the fellas did a great job on this one!

10487452_10205915950528940_8504870193101

The General Store

19101_10205915948328885_1768352352954849

Looking great, Major! Coming into the home stretch of waiting. I can hardly wait

Wow! Can't wait to smoke up them stages.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Hey Major are you going to have fans blowing the smoke away so I can see :D

YOU BET ACE... BEEN INSTALLING THEM ALL AROUND THE STATE TO HELP KEEP IT COOLER AND THEY ALSO WORK GREAT FOR BLOWING AWAY THE BLACK POWDER SMOKE! :lol::P

1024px-Smoky_Hills_Wind_Farm_zpsq8o5qpwx

We sure are glad we got the chance to shoot with you guys last weekend. You have done so much for the range! It was nice before, but you have really knocked it out of the park now. For those worried about target distance, they are nice and close (by Midwest standards) and big enough to let it loose on them. We are all looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks. Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

Don't miss this match! Great folks and fun stages

If you want a preview, an article on last year's match was in the July Chronicle

This is one of my favorite places to shoot

Almost cutoff time for entries. Don't miss this match. They put on a fun one

Almost cutoff time for entries. Don't miss this match. They put on a fun one

Gonna miss it this year pard, I'm gonna shoot the Texas State match. Maybe see ya next year. You have fun - ya hear ?

Gonna miss it this year pard, I'm gonna shoot the Texas State match. Maybe see ya next year. You have fun - ya hear ?

I sure will. Maybe we can hook up at another match or maybe you can make mine

A Donated Raffle Item for this year for the Kansas State Black Powder Match!! Handmade Denim full size Quilt! Valued at $150. Tickets will be 1 for $10 or 3 for $20.... Stop by the raffle table and get your tickets to win this awesome quilt!

IMG_20150417_192144508_zpsyfu4faua.jpg

Archived