SASS Wire Forum

The Western SASS Divisional 2015 Date Change

Bull Shooter

Wait-You need to add to that schedule. Please don't forget the Verde Valley Range Wars put on by the Yavapai Rangers. Great match!!!!Sept 25-27th just outside of Sedona AZ. Close to Eldorado.

Good words written Kirk. Verde Valley Range Wars match is one of the best put on by Fantastic Folks.

Good point. Considering the raw materials you had to start with it's amazing he can even speak in complete sentences.

This from an Air Force guy? Did they even let you touch guns there?

BTW Philly, there's a bottle of the good Irish whiskey with your name on it in our camp should you amble on into this match.

BTW Philly, there's a bottle of the good Irish whiskey with your name on it in our camp should you amble on into this match.

Hey I was in the Air Force also...And got near many things that went bang...But it took out a 15 to 20 mile radius...

TL

Kiowa:

Sorry that you won't be able to make it. Are there any trades in your future? We would love for you two to make it. We are planing on a strong field of shooters and easy straight forward stages. Your always fun to have at any shoot, not to mention I think it's your turn to win the region. This job thing does get in the way.

Anyone else thinking on attending Legends of the four corners might like to come early. Only twenty minutes away is Grafton, UT (ghost town) where the bicycle sequence from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was shot. They very well could have been there as Butch was from this area of Utah.

This might be hint to theme of the shoot!!!!!!

Yes Second Fiddle Sue and I will be match directors for the Four Corners Regional, and we hope you all can make it!

In my 23 year career I shot guns three times. An M-16 that had been converted to 22 LR, later a regular M-16 and finally a Baretta 9mm.

Hoping to take you up on that offer at the inaugural Divisional Championship

Philly Slim"

In my 23 year career I shot guns three times. An M-16 that had been converted to 22 LR, later a regular M-16 and finally a Baretta 9mm.

Get there early for that Irish Whisky Philly Slim. He has a bad habit of miss placing that Irish whiskey. Yup he puts it in his mouth and forgets where he put it. 😃

Philly Slim"

Get there early for that Irish Whisky Philly Slim. He has a bad habit of miss placing that Irish whiskey. Yup he puts it in his mouth and forgets where he put it.

And for the sake of all-DON'T LET P-lilly Slime, DO ANY RUN'N. :lol::lol::P

Half of the time-He looses his shirt sleeves too- ^_^

OLG

Philly Slim"

Get there early for that Irish Whisky Philly Slim. He has a bad habit of miss placing that Irish whiskey. Yup he puts it in his mouth and forgets where he put it.

Dang, that happens to me too. You mean to tell me I'm like IROT?!?!?

"The Original Lumpy Gritz"

So Mongo, has forgot'n already- :lol:

Now, Allie and I know for sure, that you hit your noggin when you fell down- :D:P

If he falls at my match I've been dying to try the AED Defibrillator and we have lots of cowboys trained at mouth to mouth. So The Cowboys are ready.

Just use the AED on his temples, and your good- :D

OLG

The AED really doesn't work good with vast empty space between the paddles.

I know right where I put it. In the place it'll do ME the most good.

Dang, that happens to me too. You mean to tell me I'm like IROT?!?!?

No, I'm the better looking one.....

Ya know, they have a sheep dip tub set up in Ridgecrest at the Robbers Roost shoot for visiting Neevadians. Are you going to need one for them at GFBJL?

Ya know, they have a sheep dip tub set up in Ridgecrest at the Robbers Roost shoot for visiting Neevadians. Are you going to need one for them at GFBJL?

I thought it was state law to have one for those Nevada pests. :lol::D

OLG

Well, we can't leave it up to the Feds can we? And Brown probably wouldn't enforce it, we may have to set up roadblocks with portable sheepdip tubs.

Well, we can't leave it up to the Feds can we? And Brown probably wouldn't enforce it, we may have to set up roadblocks with portable sheepdip tubs.

Either that, or convince Jerry Brown that it's a good idea to have crop dusters spray the California/Nevada border with Malathion in the week prior to the match. He oughtta go for that. Deja Vu all over again.

This tread is going way south....Irish, take a good look at your self...Then again enough whiskey and anything will look good...

TL

THANK YOU! About time somebody noticed.

I've already been in the Dip Tank so there's no need for that. As far as the AED and mouth to mouth, I've seen Most of those Norco Cpwboys. Just let me die.

Archived