SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

CC, ifn' yer gud at wiring....the light switch in tha garage needs fixin'.....

easy smeezee, remove screws and take off plate, remove screws and pull out switch, best turn of power to switch now or before, remove or lossen screws on sides of switch and pull off wires. assuming you have new switch on hand put black wire on copper colored screw, white to silver one, tighten screws, put bare wire on green screw and tighten.

replace switch into box...

that'll be $45.... ;);):P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my first jobs out of college was running electrical and communications cable

And digging ditches

And building garages

I have no sympathy for recent grads who say they can't find work

+1

I taint payin' fer my daughter to go to college for 4 years so she can dig ditches.....I dunt thunk she'd be real gud at it anyway......

And I won't pay for mine to go to college to dig ditches either, but there are jobs a person can get while they are searching for something else; doesn't have to be digging ditches ;)

And I won't pay for mine to go to college to dig ditches either, but there are jobs a person can get while they are searching for something else; doesn't have to be digging ditches ;)

What he said

After my internship ended and I graduated, I had to do something.

The dot bomb had happened and tech jobs were hard to come by.

I was searching for all kinds of work but didn't find it really for 6 months or so after I graduated.

Gotta do what you gotta do

Diggin ditches (using heavy equipment) pays better than you probably think, actually. Just got to know how to run the equipment.

Oh... And to make you feel better, I worked my way through both my undergrad and master's program to pay for college (undergrad portion not covered by athletic and academic scholarships) and graduated debt free

I didn't want to necessarily dig ditches either

I don't have a problem with my daughter taking a job that has nothing to do with her degree, my point is that not everyone can work physically demanding jobs....and the competition around here for things like restaurant work and stuff like that is outrageous, especially with so many of those jobs going to illegals.....finding low pay ones taint all that easy in some places.....

well if yew gots one half rit, that ain't posted yet I don't want to mess up the story line.

sheesh, been working towards the state match for so long I don't know what to do with myself now. lots of stuff on the list needing done but ain't excited about none of it.

And what do I got to look forward to now???

well if yew gots one half rit, that ain't posted yet I don't want to mess up the story line.

sheesh, been working towards the state match for so long I don't know what to do with myself now. lots of stuff on the list needing done but ain't excited about none of it.

And what do I got to look forward to now???

Gotta be another annual within a days drive somewhere.

Archived