SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning Grizz, I now have a small AC, Tain't big enough to cool the whole house

but it does cool two rooms nicely. Will be home all week.No money to go anywhere.

Heck of a storm last night,

Padre, we've been using a 5000 btu and use small fans to push it where we want, 2600 sq ft house. we've got a 8000 we usually put in the great room, but this year we haven't felt the need to this year..

fill two tags last night, net of 230lbs of meat field dressed..ought to go a long way refilling the freezer...

tha's why I was absent last night.... got home at 11:30,,,,

I have got to find the time to go deer hunting this fall.

You and me both!

I don't think I've been in 4 or 5 years.

I haven't been in many years, go on public land around here and you need to take your own rock to sit on.

Too many folks with no sense.

Padre, lunch today?

Calico, again, Mrs Roper and I thank you very much for the wonderful gift. Very lovely and thoughtful.

Good times were had by all this weekend, even if Grizz lost $2 to me.

Shot my first sub 25 second stage, and after watching Grizz's videos notice a number of things to work on if I ever get the chance to practice.

Number two son got circumcised this AM, must take after his ol dad; took a team of doctors and they say he'll heal up in a month or so. :lol:

Skid - transitions would make a big difference in your times. Especially on shooters choice stages, planning which table to go to next based on what hand you'll set the rifle or shotgun down with so that the other hand can have a pistol drawn already. You can draw it and move, just don't cock it until you are planted. I don't recommend that new shooters do it as they can be more prone to losing a grip, or losing muzzle control, but I reckon you're ready. That's one disadvantage, IMO, of using a cross draw, it limits some options on transitions.

Padre, we've been using a 5000 btu and use small fans to push it where we want, 2600 sq ft house. we've got a 8000 we usually put in the great room, but this year we haven't felt the need to this year..

fill two tags last night, net of 230lbs of meat field dressed..ought to go a long way refilling the freezer...

Thanks, great ideal. Glad you are starting to fill the freezer, never have to much Vension or Elk or buffalo.

Dang, Grizz stoped buy with lunch today, was great to see him.

Had a good visit with a good friend. Lunch was good also.

NO But I had already seen a picture of you without the beard so the shock

wasn't as bad.

Thanks, great ideal. Glad you are starting to fill the freezer, never have to much Vension or Elk or buffalo.

The farmer called today, got permits for the other area, while game warden was out there checking the crops, so were 7 deer, he got the permits easily...

Been werking on the short stroke for my Marlin, I think I'm almost there... maybe...

beautiful day here, heavy rain earlier, now the sun is out and just the slightest breeze....

someone coming in from WI to look at/buy our camper...

been researching the Lil Snoozy, an all fiberglass ultra lite travel trailer, pretty neat, but a lil pricy...

dang, that is a little pricy fer whut ya git......

ours is a KZ Spree Escape....normally goes fer I thunk about $15K....waited til they had it on sale for $10K.....absolutely love it!

what does it weigh?

yours is the 14'? neat lil camper....

We have a big heavy camper trailer. It's awesome when we get where we're going, but there ain't a mile on the road with it that I don't wish it was half the weight, and half the size.

So did those little fawns still have their spot s?

nope, now spots, I wouldn't have shot the 144 lber but I couldn't see the horns, a nice 8 pt. those go to the game warden...can't eat em anyway...

any older and you have to grind them all up... yes I know, rack doesn't necessarily mean age...

Fifth wheels are best,,, but dunt have a truck any moe...

Fifth wheels are best,,, but dunt have a truck any moe...

Get a motor home! Pull your small car behind it, and enjoy the trip more!

done that too, had a BMW Z3 that I trailered, and an S10 PU...

Archived