SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like you need him along to buy a vacuum cleaner? :P

And cleaning up the sewing room just sounds like an impossible task. But if you must, just take lots of trash bags and a shovel.

I need him along to keep me from buyin' one of tha expensive ones.....as often as we kill em off we kin't afford it.....

and why dunt yu jus come help me out ifn' ya thunk it's so bad?????

(not that yer wrong.....)

CHICKEN!!!!!!!

Well, since yu wunt come help and it dunt look like Purdy Boy's gonna come out and play mebbe I better git back ta werk..... :unsure:

we've actually started.....but kin only do it fer a few minutes at a time before she gits so freaked out Buick kint hold her.....

one sewin' room almost dun.....still gots tha other ta do.....but had ta take a break....it's hot in there.....

Yer cat is freaked out after a minute or two???

Imagine how I felt for 20 minutes with you and Big Al and Gateway and Lodan B Fast and Marie LaVaou hovering over me with scissors and clippers!!

Just gave Chance a bath so he would smell purty for all the ladies this weekend. O yea. got him a playmate today. Possibly will take her with me sos she not alone for 2days.https://www.facebook.com/chris.gompf.3/photos_synced#

didn't mean to put em all in.Her name Is Katy and she is well behaved. About a year old, Aussie, needs some groceries. She's only 33# soakin wet with a rock in each pocket. Her and Chance, AKA Buford are gettin along real well.

Thankfully Miz Grizz does most of her reading online or on the Kindle any more, or I'd be spending all my time making bookshelves and trying to figure out where to put them.

Calico, Pam's sewing room is about the same size as the living room where the piano is, she had bookshelves all along the North wall and a couple else where stuff to overflowing with books. We cleaned out maybe half of them at the garage sale you came to, though few sold, I think we wound up donating most of them.

let's see....we have four bookcases, all of which are overflowing, a bunch more books on the bottom shelf of the coffee table, and that doesn't even take into account all the craft books in the sewing room.....

add in all of Randy's and Ellen's and we could open our own used bookstore.....

It is July, what did you expect? At least ya got yer AC going again, right?

Calico, if you don't send in that pic of your in yer red dress with the poker table in the foreground for the Jedi pic contest, I'm going to!!! :D:P Only got a few weeks left!

And after all the work I put in to getting all those pics for you to choose from...

:P

You don't care about the contest, but I kinda do, so send in the one I like, then after the contest you can send the one you like and have them change it. :D

And I really appreciate ya doin' it....but tha contest had nuttin' ta do wit me askin' ya tu.....

C'mon, give me a chance to win with that picture, if it makes you happy, I'll even take the prize when it wins... :D

I thought you lived out in the country Branch?

Our primary residence is in the city.

Our other places are in the country.

We got 1 for sale...

http://www.landwatch.com/Pickens-County-Alabama-Land-for-sale/pid/262702605

Anyone interested?

Archived