SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

daughter had the puter doing online school work, college classes

I'll go write soon...

cha'll got a hankie ready.....

Watching Magnum PI tonight.

I was not of a tv viewing age when it originally came out, but remembered seeing reruns of it when I was a lad

It struck me for the first time that the show was on less than 10years removed from our withdrawal from Vietnam.

I never put it in that context before

onlee wunce?

By the way....in case nobody noticed.....Golden Aspen now has over 11,000 views......and only 10,750 of em are me, Cheyenne, and Linn...... :lol::lol:

Iwl be gone fer tht weekend, Mamma's doing ok, keeping things figured out, first week after chemo is supposed to be the hardest, proved to be true, some friends especially one who is a pharmacist really came thru!

won't be long before I'll be starting the main bath,,,,

thank chuall for your prayers!

Well, I guess I'll head for the bunkhouse and get a head start on sleeping late in the morning. Have the day off, and so far nobody has given me a chore list.... got a few on my own list, maybe I can get them done for a change.

Bout durn time!!!!! Though sounds like it's gonna be an awful lonely Friday...... :(

Cheyenne, have fun this weekend....and dunt worry tuu much, Someone is watching out for her.... ;):wub::wub:

oh I'll have fun this weekend, "His eye is on tha sparrow and I know He watches "her"."

gotta get to moving,,,,

chall have a great weekend too!!!

I tho k I will try and fix my sprinkler system today. Leak in manifold box. Brother is sposed to help for months. Cant wait no more even though I ain't built to lay on ground reaching into hole. No money to hire it done.

IT'S BOPPER TIME!!

Gonna' go pick up the grandson in a few minutes. We'll do our best to drive Schoolmarm crazy and just have a ball!!

I gotta get some games on this confuser soon so's the little feller has somethin' else for entertainment!

We'll be outside if anybody's lookin' fer us!!

I am not built to lay on the ground and dig out a sprinkler valve box

but I'm doing it anyway, we need the sprinklers working in the worst way, and with a big leak where the in pipe meets the manifold that don't really work.

it's also a royal pain in the arse to fix

still more to dig out, then have to try and get it apart to replace part that leaks, though not completely sure which on it is.

and of course there is the fun of pulling apart joins that are in a line with both ends basically not movable...

Got the outside of the box dug out to where I could jimmy things around enough to take them apart, or so I thought. Got the adapter free of the manifold, and then of the black plastic pipe, I had suspected the adapter had the hole. If it does, I can't see it, so next step take off the black pipe, would have replaced it anyway as long as I'm this far into it. Can not for the life of me get it loose from the copper pipe on the other end that goes up to the anti siphon do dad. Doesn't help that I'm working a foot or two underground with one end of the pipe on each side of the wall of the valve box. At least this afternoon it wasn't as sunny and hot, it was cloudy and raining on me :D

C'mon down to this part of the U.S. And we'll teach you the secret to growing a nice lawn.

*pour gravel on it and call it a driveway*

Archived