SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he spends all his spare time tryin' ta git his lawn ta look perfect....we jus say ta heck wit it and go have fun.....unshaded grass dunt live long in a drought when tha temps git over 90 anyway.....

I figured as much, but figured I'd invite anyway. Maybe Buick would want to come without you...

My whole body hurts from working on the dang sprinkler box. And it still ain't fixed.

cash? what's that?

I think it's that green paper I see folks using occasionally.

I wonder how many more years until it's all gone and EVERYTHING is electronic?

HAPPY FRIDAY FOLKS----I'LL HAVE A TALL COLD ONE

I STARTED A NEW FOOD & EXERCISE PROGRAM THIS WEEK. FINALLY GETTING THE RIGHT PROPORTIONS. TURNS OUT BEFORE, I WASN'T EATING ENOUGH PROTEIN, AND WAS STAYING THE SAME WEEK AFTER WEEK. I USUALLY WALK, RUN, SWIM, BUT THIS ONE HAS ME JUMPING AND STOOPING. MY LAIGS FEEL LIKE BAGS OF BRICKS WHEN I WALK! :P

Miss CC, I wish you much success with your program!

I went out to get something out of the car, and realized I'd best load it up if'n I'm going shooting tomorrow, and I am going shooting tomorrow!

Managed to find my black wild rag, hadn't seen it since I changed right before the shave, was worried I'd lost it, but it was in with the hair cutting stuff, that's the one thing that hadn't made it out of the car yet.

Archived