SASS Wire Forum

'Nother quiz

Old Scatterbrain

I was "definitely really southern". Although 1 of the 3 I had wrong (state flag on TN) I just hit wrong panel too quickly as I was scrolling. I ,however, am a Yankee. I do travel a lot though, and have lived in VA and TX

"You're definitely from around these parts."

Well, born in Southern California, anyway.

This one is pretty good, it offers some objectivity. In a lot of these quizzes I have to just take a stab at an answer because I've a) never heard of any of the people or songs in the selections

B) don't care for any of the offered selections and would pick one only to keep a family member alive

c) pick any or all of them depending on my mood

12 out of 15.

Why would knowing Tennessee's flag make or not make me Southern? (I guessed). Same with Dale Ernhart's car. I guessed. NASCAR is required, to be southern?

2, 3 and 6. How many Presidents from Virginia? Who cares? Which state has the Mockingbird? Mine does - the others don't matter You got to follow college football to be southern?

Stupid quiz.

But then again, most of 'em are.

Definitely.

Really.

Southern.

Well, my parents are from Kentucky, and I spent a good portion of my formative years there, and a little more time in Texas. I suppose Ohio isn't too far removed.

I only got 6 right. I'm a proud Northerner from Ohio!! :FlagAm:

(Although I do love Tennessee)

Southern by the grace of the Good Lord. Rebel by genetic disposition!!! :rolleyes:B):lol:

In England they would not stop saying, "Hey Yank..." Guess I'm officially a Northerner, even tho I have lived the past 30 years in Georgia and Florida. To my thinkin' I should be Grandfathered in already. Like "Almost a Southerner", or "Honorary Southerner". Like a title or something for having endured...Sir (Survived the South) Poet Jones

Howdy......

"You're definitely from around these parts."

I was born in the south (south Philadelphia)

Raised in the south (southern California..San Diego)

Vern / Foothills Drifter...

I know that the rebels call us Yankees but if we move down there permanently, They call us " DAMN Yankees!! :lol:

Well if ya rebels move up here you can "kiss my grits"!! :P

Did I tell ya I love Tennesse??

Rye ^_^

Archived