SASS Wire Forum

i feel a snow dance coming

evil dogooder

Since that Calico critter questioned my sanity on the wire, i think i just have to do a little dancing soon. Like three feet worth!

And here i was seriously debating on getting her a little lightning for Christmas.

well, ya better hurry up...it's supposed ta start snowing tonight.....

And I don't have any question whatsoever about yer sanity or should I say lack thereof!! :P

And to think the local ffl, he owes me for welding and painting his trailer.... That could have been a lightning for you...

Guess I'll just have to get grizz a deset eagle .50 ae instead. If i remember correctly he mentioned needing something to plink with in his back yard

Well you may be suprised. I can be nice from time to time. Now i could say you would have to come togunsmoke next year to get it. Or bury it under ten feet of snow

Padre you kin go play in the snow ifn' ya want....I'll stay warm and dry and play with Buick inside....

And I think going to Gunsmoke would cost more than the two shoots here together.....

tryin ta get rid o me??? I'd rather go sumwhere warm....

Nope, just the cost to travel is the reason. Besides who would I have to pick on

if you leave?

Calico,You could maybe go to Gunsmoke but you may not get back to here. :P:D

No wait a minute I'm nice but getting stuck with her here.... That's just going too far

Well it couldn't cost too much to get here... How much mpg does a broom get? They fly all over and you never see a gas tank on a broom

Evil start yore dancin, I'm ready. Got the garage cleaned out so we's can park da vehicles in thar. Snow blower ready. Sand bags in the truck. Bunch of hot choclit and a fresh bottle of peppermint schnapps. I'm ready ya snowdancin fool!!

CPK

Bring it on "Twinkle-toes" ! We be gearing up for snow blowers at work......

Beatin the critter with a broom is just gonna damage ..............the broom.

Knarley

We're supposed to get some this weekend. If we do, I know who I need to "chat" with to make it stop,......... :P

why would you want it to stop?

why would you want it to stop?

Lots of reasons. I'm not used to the roads out here yet. Or the weather for that matter. Roads and weather and crazy drivers is too much for me all at once. I have to take it slowly.

Archived