SASS Wire Forum

HellFire, JEDI Gunfighters & Belt Buckles

Widder, SASS #59054

Two new JEDI Gunfighters were honored at HellFire this weekend:

Irish Leadslinger, JEDI GF #181

Hawkshaw Fred, JEDI GF #183

BIG NEWS: JEDI belt buckles are now available. For right now, they are in limited supply.

I've ask Korupt Karl to post a pix as soon as possible.

I have mine and its gona go beautiful on my SG belt and displayed at the center of my lower back.

Congratulations to Irish Leadslinger and Hawkshaw Fred.

and thanks KK!

..........Widder

Congratulations,to Fred and Leadslinger Jedi numbers#181 and #183.Welcome to the greatest group in the world.

Widder; I have buckles, but I don't have a photo yet. The buckles are brass with black inlay. They have a good hook on the back. They are identical in design as the pins. The buckles are 2" in diameter and round so they can be used on a shotgun belt and not so big they can't be worn on a normal daily wear belt. They really look sharp.

Cost is $23@ w/shipping @25. If possible I have a padded envelope that holds three nicely if you can order them for yourself and a couple of other jedi's it would be nice. If not I can send them out one at a time.

PM for address, etc./details for shipping.

KK

Welcome to the ranks!!

Thank you to everyone who had any hand in this and those who have sent congratulations. I find it no small honor and in fact quite humbling to be included with the greatest SASS Gunfighters in the world. Thanks to Possum and Widder for the excellent presentation.

Congrats Hawkshaw

As far as Irish Leadslinger.....I will say that Im probably almost as proud as her Mom and Dad, Dixie Rebel and Calhoun Kid.

They are my traveling partners and I have watched Irish improving on her gunfighter skills for the last 3 years or so....since she started shooting gunfighter.....and shes a high school senior.

Widder...Possum.... I want to personally thank both of you

Congrats to you Irish Leadslinger on becoming a new Jedi GunFighter. I really enjoy watching you shoot your pistols and

other guns as well, give your mom and dad a big hug for me and Beaux Hunk Cowgirl...see you down the trail.

....crosscut hardy

Archived