SASS Wire Forum

9/11

Never forget

Never forgive

May the Lord continue to Bless all those innocent people who lost their lives that horrible day, the emergency personnel who gave their lives to save others, and all their families and friends. :FlagAm:

Never forget

Never forgive

May the Lord continue to Bless all those innocent people who lost their lives that horrible day, the emergency personnel who gave their lives to save others, and all their families and friends. :FlagAm:

Amen.

My best friend called my at work on 9/11 about 8:45am .

We watched it all unfold on the phone together .

That is a day I will never forget .

I called him this morning about 8:40 and he said he was just about to call me.

I Pray for our nation ,

We are in deep shit and no one seems to care !

We need to Impeach them all and start over !

Never forget

Never forgive

Couldn't have said it better. :FlagAm:

Like most others, my memories of that day remain vivid. When I reflect, I can still feel the shock, fear, anger, helplessness and pride that I felt on that day. I am still unable to rid myself of the anger I felt at the perpetrators and those who caused them to do what they did. We cannot allow ourselves to forget, we must remain vigilant. On this day, those who lost their lives, those who gave their lives, and their families remain long in my thoughts.

I can remember that day like it was yesterday. My friend called me to tell me what was going on. I put on the TV and was shocked. I went to work about 10:00 and heard on the radio in my car that the plane that crashed in Shanksville flew right over Cleveland. It was a little scary and my thought was, "What the hell is going on???" :angry:

Hope those that were responsible are burning in hell's fire!

Rye

Never forget

Never forgive

AMEN! :ph34r: And to all those who joined and now serve (or served) to administer retribution and provide deterence from future attacks.

The Capiian of American flight 77 (hit the Pentagon - the navy command center in the basement that was wiped out) was a college classmate and good friend. My mentor (who had just retired) and his wife were passengers in the cabin. I flew that filight often and had my trip cancelled that week or I'd have been on it.

The navy command center was manned primarily by reserves and I was good friends with the commandning officer- he was over in Crystal City at meetings and hurrying back across the Pentagon parking lot when he saw flight 77 hit the pentagon and ultimately wipe out his folks - crushed him- he spoke at many funerals over the next couple weeks). AMEN.

God Bless them all, and NEVER FORGET! :FlagAm:

God bless America...and our resolve as a people who come together in tragedy.

GG

+1. I was just about to take a flight at the Orange County Airport in California heading to a meeting in San Francisco. Could not understand why so many people were in the bar watching TV that early in the morning. Then the load speaker comes on and said this is a national security alert and the airport is closed and everyone is to exit the airport in 15min. I say what the hell. Walk over to the TV at the bar to find out whats going on and could not believe what was happening. I will never forget it.

HS

Archived