SASS Wire Forum

For some reason I can't adjust the size and color of text or anything else.....

Korupt Karl

Is there something I need to do.

THanks

KK

you mean like this? cool....

cpbc

If you just use the "Reply to this topic" box at the bottom of the page, click on the little icon at top left, that should allow all the other icons to be used, etc.

None of the features on THIS forum and its set up, support using a mobile device, IPad, to post Picts or use advanced features. It is a major fail on the software and forum web masters.

I think I found a way to change colors and text size.

Were you using a mobile device? None of the "bells & whistles work for my Samsung tablet.

Lucky

Were you using a mobile device? None of the "bells & whistles work for my Samsung tablet.

Lucky

If by Mobil Device you mean my Laptop with a wireless connection....yep. Otherwise I gots a c ell phone my Son calls a BRICK. It only makes calls and text messages. Just sayin'

Big Jake # 1001 Life.

Thanks....it was the little icon in the upper left.....appreciate the help.

KK

If by Mobil Device you mean my Laptop with a wireless connection....yep. Otherwise I gots a c ell phone my Son calls a BRICK. It only makes calls and text messages. Just sayin'

Big Jake # 1001 Life.

What is wrong with a phone that makes and receives calls...Isn't that what is suppose to do...Any thing else seems to be a waste of time...If you want to know something, call...

Texas Lizard

Funny, bricks are for planters and drive ways...

Big Jake # 1001 Life.

I am not finding any thing to change the text appearance using my Samsung Tablet. When I access the forum with my laptop all formatting options are available.

I thought I knew a little about computers and websites but I do not see a way to change format while using the tablet.

If I input the html code I can get BLUE but that is a lot of work.

Archived