SASS Wire Forum

How the West was Won Valdosta, Ga. Annual sign up

Marshal Dan Troop 70448

Hey, some of you North Georgia pards. I can put up at least a couple of you (more if you are ok with sleeping bags on a couch or floor) Friday night if that would help. My home is in Tallahassee, about 80 miles from Valdosta. I am shooting the match, so you can follow me over.

CH

Badges! BADGES?.......

I'll bring a sack of jerky and see ya in the morning.

Looking forward to making some new friends.

Obviously I could use some.

Aint gonna be nothin hung around my neck! Is there?

Badges! BADGES?.......

I'll bring a sack of jerky and see ya in the morning.

Looking forward to making some new friends.

Obviously I could use some.

Aint gonna be nothin hung around my neck! Is there?

Your going to make a ton of friends. We're the Friendliest Club in CAS, and we no longer have lynching parties. Someone cut the tree down. MT

I understand you have the suite at the Motel, with an open skylight to the stars. We'll be looking for you in the parking lot. :) MT

If'n ole BLB discovers he has an open skylight to the stars that'll mean someone stole their tent!

We'll be heading out early Friday morning. We plan on checking out the Andersonville Prison site on the way down. Always wanted to see that.

Let's hope that you'll get a ticket both in and out of the prison...with ne'er do wells such as yourownself you just never know!

Let's hope that you'll get a ticket both in and out of the prison...with ne'er do wells such as yourownself you just never know!

I was sort of hoping you would vouch for me. Or at least distract them whilst I make a run for it.

Hank,

We can probably put your name on a paint stick and put it in your pocket.

Shoot me an email with SASS# alias and category

More contact info would be appreciated.

I was sort of hoping you would vouch for me. Or at least distract them whilst I make a run for it.

BLB, I don't think those Andersonville Prison boys would believe ANYONE that would vouch for you....especially the likes of me doing the vouching. They might believe folks vouching for Brisket though. We might'n both hafta make a run fer it.

Hmmm...looks like Big Boyd is making up paint sticks with names on them for those ne'er do-well gunfighters like Hank. I think those Andersonville prison boys will be on high alert lookin' out for those gunfighter types such as you and Hank....you know, folks that have a paint stick with their name on them in their pocket. :D

BLB, I don't think those Andersonville Prison boys would believe ANYONE that would vouch for you....especially the likes of me doing the vouching. They might believe folks vouching for Brisket though. We might'n both hafta make a run fer it.

Hmmm...looks like Big Boyd is making up paint sticks with names on them for those ne'er do-well gunfighters like Hank. I think those Andersonville prison boys will be on high alert lookin' out for those gunfighter types such as you and Hank....you know, folks that have a paint stick with their name on them in their pocket. :D

We could tattoo alias on forehead? :o MT

I just wish I could go!!!

Little bit to much running for an old one legged gunfighter with a pacemaker.

It won't be to long though MT and I will be almost as good as Bob and Hank.

Y'all have fun and look for me next year BB.

I wish you could go Judge. I may need some help with Hank.

Glad you are improving.

We'll be keeping a spot for you next year.

I'm picking up Bea when she gets off work and we'll head South! Hope to get to the range while you're still there to setup our tent for making earplugs.

Archived