SASS Wire Forum

SASS Convention 2013

Misty Moonshine

...registration is done... ...was easy to use after deciding which option to pick...

Okb

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allie, you know that look JJ gives you when he thinks you said something really dumb, I got that look when I asked them if they had any plans to attend. Maybe they will change their minds but I still got the look.

I personally am looking forward to it. Never been to Branson and I can drive there in 6 hours.

This is great news. I live in Indiana and this might get a lot of new attendees. Thanks for changing the location.

Allie, you know that look JJ gives you when he thinks you said something really dumb, I got that look when I asked them if they had any plans to attend. Maybe they will change their minds but I still got the look.

I personally am looking forward to it. Never been to Branson and I can drive there in 6 hours.

Hi Tn T!

Yes, I think I remember. Still...I want to see them (and you and Lady T)!

It was a nine hour drive for me to Vegas. Six is much better, especially through such beautiful country!

Hey Tanga Loca, I look forward to meeting you!

Regards,

Allie Mo

I wish I could only drive to the convention!!!!

Lorelei and I have our room reserved. Lookin' forward to seein' some folks we haven't seen in a loooong time.

Especially you, Allie Mo!!!

DD,

All we need is Love!!!!!!! :):):wub:

Allie, I should see both of them this Saturday and will try to get them interested in going. Even if they dont go we will drink a toast to them anyway.

Should be a lot of fun and like everyone else I love the idea of moving the convention around the country. This one I can drive to and with the way flying is getting to be these days that is a big plus.

Allie Mo;

Boss Lady SASS#8032L & I have just booked our room at the Chateau for

Dec. 2-8th. We last saw you at the 2007 convention, so it's been too

long a time, being away. :blush:

We are looking forward to seeing you again & getting

reaquainted with old compadres & making some new friends.

We are visiting Branson for the first time too, & It sounds like

it's going to be a real shindig :excl::)

Regards

12 hour ride...tempting...if nothing more than to finally meet Miss Allie in person...

You will find it worth the drive to meet Miss Allie :wub:

She is a lady that proves that the people you meet in SASS are among the finest that you could associate with any where. :ph34r::)

You will find it worth the drive to meet Miss Allie :wub:

She is a lady that proves that the people you meet in SASS are among the finest that you could associate with any where. :ph34r::)

Yep. She's even nicer in person than she is on the Wire.

Laz

Yep. She's even nicer in person than she is on the Wire.

Laz

Aint that the truth. She's fun to shoot with too.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

The Branson location is great news for us. :wub: We can actually drive there in a short day. B)

We've done it before when going down that way for the MO Show Me Shootout.

We hope to be there [pending a possible military issue]. that could keep us from going.

Mustang Gregg, ENGC-TG

and Calamity JoAnne

Dang you fellas! My hats aren't going to fit at this rate. :blush:

Anyway backatcha 100 times over! :D

:wub:

Allie Mo

PS Hey Laz! What's this nicer in person stuff? Are you implying I'm not as ornery in person or some such? :o:unsure:;)

Now, Allie, I would never call you ornery! The term "courage of her convictions" comes to mind. You are nice on the wire, but sweeter than pecan pie in person. :D

Folks, the above statement is known as "dodging the bullet"!

We're long time shooters, but this is our first year in SASS. With the convention being just three hours from home, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to come. We have our room booked and tickets purchased.

Looking forward to meeting y'all. ;):D

Ozark Shark and Ozark Belle

I can't wait for the pool and PJ party..Maybe we can have a mini Outlaw convention "as seen on TV" Ya know. Naw maybe just a drink or two or three at the party. We have two Condos rented just minutes away from the Cheteau...see Ya at EOT

• 1 month later...

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

B) Only 350 miles from home!!!

We got our rooms booked.

It will be a great time.

Mustang Gregg

Howdy, Ms. Mo!

We're going to be driving. We plan on leaving Houston on Tuesday, December 3, in the morning. It's only 620 miles to the hotel, so we should be there by early evening.

See ya!

Laz

I just joined SASS about 10 minutes ago so I do not habe my number yet. I am reading about this convention and its going on the same time as my wedding anni (12/4).

I would like to make this a fun long weekend for my wife and I. Can you please tell me more about the Ball on Saturday night and the showboat Friday night? Im guessing proper attire is required and if so as a newbie to CAS I'm not sure what this entails...

Archived