SASS Wire Forum

Where Is Everyone....?

Misery checkin' in!.......Put my bottle down?????? Heck, they handed me a fresh one when I went in to vote!

...........I think they tried to sway my decision.........but were unsuccessful! :lol:

Gotz me a bottle of tequila chillin' in the freezer........which is unusual for me!.....rather have warm tequila.......Depending on the outcome I'll have a shot........or the whole bottle.

~EE Taft~

I'll join ya, iffn the outcome ain't good. Haven't drank tequila since 1978. Weren't a purty thing then either.

Fayetteville, in south central Tennessee. Just thirty miles due north of Huntsville, AL, home of the world-famous Birdgun Quail!!

I'll join ya, iffn the outcome ain't good. Haven't drank tequila since 1978. Weren't a purty thing then either.

anymore I try (try being the key word) to limit myself to a few shots at the most.

Otherwise it gets ugly! ............(think ridin' a horse backwards across the yard wearin' nothin' but a hat, boots, and a smile!)

Then the real ugly (what goes in must come out) starts!

~EE Taft~

Otherwise it gets ugly! ............(think ridin' a horse backwards across the yard wearin' nothin' but a hat, boots, and a smile!)

~EE Taft~

Somebody get me some eye bleach....FAST!! :wacko::lol::P

........maybe I shoulda bought two bottles. :wacko:

Imma thinkin the Central Coast can hold their own in that market! Come on down and try the Sideways tour!!! The college kids who I meet love it! Till their in the popo!!!

I'll allow that some right fine tastin' vintages come from the Central Coast region. Still, I think that Sonoma Co edges you out. You give the upstarts in Napa a good run for second place though. :lol:

I notice that you give your location as the "Bear Flag Republic." Which first manifested itself in SONOMA CA when a party of anglos went to the home of Gen. Mariano Vallejo on the Sonoma Plaza and demanded to see him and then placed him under arrest.

http://cache.virtualtourist.com/4/6076656-California_Bear_Republic_Flag_Sonoma_Barracks_Sonoma.jpg

Illinois.....the non-carry state. :(

Forgot to add, my heart is in Arizona. Hope to be there in less than 3 yrs. Does that count me in for 2 states?

Hi Folks,

I went Christmas shopping and stopped by Raleys (you in CA might know the significance of this) to buy a few things. When I got home I cooked dinner and watched cable reruns. Unfortunately, Hubby gave me the bad news around 11:30.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Mississippi is added to the list~! ^_^

Well... we're still missin' a bunch o' states... in lookin' at the SASS membership map I'm wonderin' if folks have some fundamental aversion to the Saloon (ACS)? :mellow:

The Peoples Democratik Republik of Maryland checking in. Yeah, I'm a little bitter. It's a lovely state ruined by the leftist liberal majority.

Actually, I'm on the Eastern Shore which is still pretty much America. There just aren't enough of us to carry the state.

Warhorse

Don't feel bad......we carried a state that usually votes the other way.......and still lost.

:ph34r:

Can I be from somewhere else now? I'm dreadfully ashamed of my state right now.... :angry:

Hey Calico.....Got a ideaer fer ya........

How bout we's headin' out to EE's place.......in dat state of Misery ! lol

"We have been over run, fire on our position"

FIRE ON ME........FIRE ON ME !

We're all already in a state of Misery, Hawk!

:wacko:

Hey Calico.....Got a ideaer fer ya........

How bout we's headin' out to EE's place.......in dat state of Misery ! lol

I don't know about that, but Wyoming is looking better and better all the time....if I could get used to the wind!

Archived