SASS Wire Forum

Baseball playoffs

Looks like the Giants are putting it to the Reds. Well, if the Cardinals win, we won't have to worry about the red uniforms clashing. :unsure:

Update: Going into the bottom of the 9th, SF 6/ Cin 3.

End of the line for Cincinnati?

6-4 Giants. For all you Cinci fans:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well now that the Reds lost, that was a good game, I'll have to turn my attention to the Tigers. They're only 3 hours away and one of my favorite people Creek Bottom Cate is a big time Tigers fan! So just for her:

GO TIGERS!!!!

Rye, I am beginning to thunk that you have the kiss of death for baseball teams. First it was how good the Indians were doing earlier in the year, and then Cincinnati. Please don't adapt the Cardinals as the attention of your enthusiasm. They seem to be able to do it to themselves. :lol:

Detroit vs. St. Louis would divide my household. Hmmmmm. That might make for an interesting series.

Get ole girl excited. HE HE.

Verlander reminded people last night why he is the reigning Cy Young and MVP.... dominant.

With Texas gone, and the Yanks and Orioles fighting it out, like my Tiger's chances.....

I have to say, New York made Baltimore work for it last night. But they deserved the win. Would like to see Detroit and Baltimore square off for the pennant. Needless to say, I would like to see St. Louis square off with San Francisco for the Pennant.

And so it comes down to the Cards vs. the Nationals tonight. Would sure like to see the Cards win for BMC's sake, but I have no team in the fight. I just like to watch a good, hard-fought game.

Rye, I am beginning to thunk that you have the kiss of death for baseball teams. First it was how good the Indians were doing earlier in the year, and then Cincinnati. Please don't adapt the Cardinals as the attention of your enthusiasm. They seem to be able to do it to themselves. :lol:

Detroit vs. St. Louis would divide my household. Hmmmmm. That might make for an interesting series.

Get ole girl excited. HE HE.

Yer right I do have the "kiss of death" for sports teams after all I'm a BROWNS fan too!!!! LOL

:) Rye

Yer right I do have the "kiss of death" for sports teams after all I'm a BROWNS fan too!!!! LOL

:) Rye

Well, there is always next year. Who knows, maybe some day the Browns will play the Mariners in the super bowl and both teams can lose. :lol:

Well, there is always next year. Who knows, maybe some day the Browns will play the Mariners in the super bowl and both teams can lose. :lol:

LOL

I'd just like to see the BROWNS win a game this year!!!

Go Tigers!!

:) Rye, who hopes that wasn't their kiss of death.

To be a Browns fan means you're a glutton for punishment. 17 years of lousy football, now you can see why Art Modell won't get the HOF anytime soon, and if he does, it'll be the first one put in that won't have a presenter or someone to receive it. that family won't come anywheres near N.E. Ohio unless they've got a death wish :angry::ph34r:

WHAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOO

I checked the score at the bottom of the 8th and then I had to check out. I just saw the results.

I am sorry I missed the game. Now on to the next level.

Ah Badger! I stuck with them the whole game. You should know, never count the Cards out until it is over. I was a bit concerned when the Nat's got the 7th run though. Now we just need the big bats to return, Holiday and Molina neither one contributed offensively like they can.

Yep, but if there is any good news in it, it came at the end of the season and he has all winter to get well.

It is not like a career ending injury. I believe he is 38 or 39 and how many more years can he do it?

Tony Bennett did alright with God Bless America, at the 7th inning stretch.

He made me feel right proud to be an American. Baseball, hot dogs and the

American Spirit, all go together in my book. :FlagAm:

I sure would like to see Detroit put NY away for the season. Send those rich boys

home until spring training.

Archived