SASS Wire Forum

Double dawg dare accepted !

Apache Hawk 60642

It's nice to see folks standing up for their Saloon buddy...regardless...rationalizing...

Here's the difference - poking fun at fellow shooters on a different forum. Somehow thinking that y'all on the Saloon are above it all.

The two forums are different...have different cultures if you will.

But...if ya don't get that...don't understand that...then I'm sorry for ya.

I would not support someone the WIRE that pokes fun at the silliness that goes on over here in the Saloon cuz that's what the Saloon is for...silly stuff.

:FlagAm:

Hmmmm......I will always stand up fer the ones that stand behind me.........don't try to talk me out of it.....it won't happen.

I didn't come over and stir anythin'.........but it seems the pot is here by stirred for the day here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't take things so seriously........ain't none of us gonna get out 'a life alive anyhow.

Just keep me laughin fer the day......the madder folks get over it the funnier it is.

~EE Taft~

It was a joke, my friend.......a joke. :lol:

It's nice to see folks standing up for their Saloon buddy...regardless...rationalizing...

Y'all are SASS buddies - I don't differentiate between 'Saloon' or 'Wire' when it comes to folks. Since when has there been a 'Hatfield & McCoy's' feud between the two.:lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Don't take things so seriously........ain't none of us gonna get out 'a life alive anyhow.

Just keep me laughin fer the day......the madder folks get over it the funnier it is.

~EE Taft~

It was a joke, my friend.......a joke. :lol:

+1

If ya aint gonna laugh, wipe that smile off your face! :lol:

I see Hawk snuck back in the door!.......

......he's hidin' in the shadows back in the back somewhar!

Y'all are SASS buddies - I don't differentiate between 'Saloon' or 'Wire' when it comes to folks. Since when has there been a 'Hatfield & McCoy's' feud between the two.:lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Yer right - you shouldn't differentiate. That said, that's exactly what folks here did...and that's part of my point.

Cheers!

Yer right - you shouldn't differentiate. That said, that's exactly what folks here did...and that's part of my point.

Cheers!

Understood pard....

GG

Cheers!

Point taken. None of us should do that.

I see Hawk snuck back in the door!.......

......he's hidin' in the shadows back in the back somewhar!

Da hell I did !

Didn't ya hear my chair hit da floor adder it slide out from under me cuz I was laughing so hard ! lol

I need nother drink.........Bottles,.....Drinks all round !

Big Jake walks in through the bat-wing doors..."Howdy Everybody" ambles up to the bar. Bottles; give me a bucket of Beer and a cold mug iffin ya please. I'm going to sit at the table under the stairway and stay outta the way. A LOUD crash from the other side of the Saloon, Jake grabs his six-shooter hauls it outta the holster, aims at the noise with a Two-handed hold and

everyone starts Laughin' :lol: at him. "What...did I miss sumpin'? :unsure:

Jake

Big Jake walks in through the bat-wing doors..."Howdy Everybody" ambles up to the bar. Bottles; give me a bucket of Beer and a cold mug iffin ya please. I'm going to sit at the table under the stairway and stay outta the way. A LOUD crash from the other side of the Saloon, Jake grabs his six-shooter hauls it outta the holster, aims at the noise with a Two-handed hold and

everyone starts Laughin' :lol: at him. "What...did I miss sumpin'? :unsure:

Jake

Now dat's funnie rat der ! lol

I love to go to both.Love the people in both.The BS is fun a lot of the time.I know for a fact if you need prayers you can count on both.

I love to go to both.Love the people in both.The BS is fun a lot of the time.I know for a fact if you need prayers you can count on both.

Yup.........It shore nuff is ! lol

What cha drinkin Pit Bull ?

Agreed,Sir.

It's all in good fun. Don't think I met one here yet that I wouldn't give the shirt off my back.

You got ice tea or coffee.Not a saint,don't drink because I liked it to much,don't smoke because My grandson begged me to stop so I did.What I do love is being with the cowboys and cowgirls I have meet and talking to the cowboys and cowgirls I have not meet yet.

You got ice tea or coffee.Not a saint,don't drink because I liked it to much,don't smoke because My grandson begged me to stop so I did.What I do love is being with the cowboys and cowgirls I have meet and talking to the cowboys and cowgirls I have not meet yet.

Coffee's on the back of the stove, if you take the last, or close to the last, make another pot. Fixin's are right there. Iced tea? Maybe got some in the ice box, if now, we got water, we got ice, we got tea. Just combine in the right order.

Just want to make sure I've got this right. :unsure:

The Saloon Forum: Where the Serious is made Silly.

The Wire Forum: Where the Silly is made Serious.

Goodness, I sure hope I didn't hurt anybody's feelings. :blush:

Yup...you got it......hit da nail right on da head!

That's it in a nutshell, Birdgun..

One thing about this thread, it's reminded me of why I spend the majority of my time in the Saloon.. :lol:

I'll have a Vernor's, if there's any in the cooler..

It's mighty hot so I tank I brew ya some iced tea !

Sweetened or no ?

What da hell y'all laughin' at ? I can do sometrhin' more da puchin' cows !

Sounds to me like a cyber drunk said dim words ! lol

That's it in a nutshell, Birdgun..

One thing about this thread, it's reminded me of why I spend the majority of my time in the Saloon.. :lol:

I'll have a Vernor's, if there's any in the cooler..

No Vernor's, but we just got in a few cases of Cock & Bull. Much better, more ginger and not as sweet.

No Vernor's, but we just got in a few cases of Cock & Bull. Much better, more ginger and not as sweet.

I'll take one..Thanks! :D

Archived