SASS Wire Forum

"IT'S OFFICIAL" 2012 CAC SW Regional/COWBOYS AGAINST CANCER MATCH

Just got home from a shooting 14 day road trip. We will figure things out today after the mail runs. If You asked us to hold you a ticket and do not want one, please call so we can release your lucky number to someone else....The drawing will be held Thursday night Nov.1,2012 so the lucky winner can ride around in the Pink Golf Cart all weekend... Gold Luck and everyone thanks You for Your help.... T-Bone

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's time to pony up.... If You reserved a ticket and our do not want that lucky ticket, please call me or go ahead and send in Your donation..We are trying to wrap things up on this little project and move to Yet another exciting project to help fight for a Cure. Thanks again to everyone. T-Bone

It's time to pony up.... If You reserved a ticket and our do not want that lucky ticket, please call me or go ahead and send in Your donation..We are trying to wrap things up on this little project and move to Yet another exciting project to help fight for a Cure. Thanks again to everyone. T-Bone

My vacation unexpectedly delayed me putting my check in the mail.....BUT, I am glad to say that it IS in the mail and should arrive soooooon.

Lucky #4 is in the bag!

..........Widder

My vacation unexpectedly delayed me putting my check in the mail.....BUT, I am glad to say that it IS in the mail and should arrive soooooon.

Lucky #4 is in the bag!

..........Widder

naw Widder, it's 58!! And they're drawing the winner on my momma's birthday!! ;)

T Bone the check is in the mail.

Some lucky SASS shooter is going to really be a winner with this. I'm hopin' it's some yahoo who's number is the same as his SASS #! ;):huh:

Are you tough enough to "drive PINK"?

Dare to drive PINK!

Run them detractors down!

Who'll ride with ME!

If you ain't proud of this here MOCHINE... T-Bone, all them tickets spoken for? Hope this drawin' is at the beginnin' of the match... I'm a-wantin' to cruise around all weekend!

Seriously, this is one fine lookin' cart. Lot's of EXTRAS!!!

Thanks for the ad of pics Grif... Who will be the lucky person????? Are You Tough Enough?????

We have time to do one more cart... Do You think there is enough interest?????? Lets take a poll----WHO will buy another ticket if we decide to Order another cart. Could we raise 10k in only a month??? could we help cure cancer and prevent others from suffering????? could we start today???? You tell me !!!!!! The next cart will have to be different color or does it??????

Thanks for the ad of pics Grif... Who will be the lucky person????? Are You Tough Enough?????

We have time to do one more cart... Do You think there is enough interest?????? Lets take a poll----WHO will buy another ticket if we decide to Order another cart. Could we raise 10k in only a month??? could we help cure cancer and prevent others from suffering????? could we start today???? You tell me !!!!!! The next cart will have to be different color or does it??????

I'm in!

Lets leave this unique cart alone! Do i think we can do another--oh hell yes. Next one needs to be a "Dooley Gang" purple cart w/pink cowgirl + lots of extras!! Whatcha think T-Bone??!! :FlagAm:B)

OR MAYBE.....

a red, white and blue star spangled cart with an eagle on the "hood" or flying down the sides! Perhaps even add the logos of all 5 military branches of the service?? HOOOORAAAA!!

Oh yeah, I can see that!!!

Pitty

Sorry Guys ,just checked with Golf cart center and next cart would of been lots more money !!!!!!!! So I said don't bother.... We now have a black trailer sitting beside Your Pink Golf Cart, great combo gift for a LUCKY shooter... Good Luck to all. We also have 8 tickets that are not paid for Yet, I will put these tickets back up for sale Friday ,,hopefully the lucky ticket will win !!!!!!! T-Bone

I can't tell you what the winning number is because I haven't gotten it back from Clarksville yet.

When it comes in I'll let you know.

Well, my check cleared the bank so I know my ticket is reserved.

I believe it is Lucky #4.

anyhow, there's no need to mail it to me as long as I know my official number. When the lucky number is drawn, just say "Congratulations......WIDDDDDDDD.....ER!

..........Widder

This project raised $4700.00 to be Donated to cancer research. Thanks to all of You,,, we can make a difference in our small way,,,, but You add it all up together and our small way turns into a very large piece of the pie...Alone -we stand alone;;;Together we have a chance.See Ya in the Badlands of Texas....

Now we wait until the LUCKY ticket winner walks up to the stage,,,, receives a set of Gold Plated Keys and drives off in the Pink Golf Cart. Bring Your cameras and Flip videos. Who is gonna win? Will they fall over or out when the winning Number is called ?

Looks like we have 5 tickets that were on reserve LUCKY status,,,We will now return them to the available status,,,For a small donation of $100 bucks You will receive a coupon suitable for framing that gives You the opportunity to win a handsomely embossed, delicately embellished and finely tuned one of a kind machine.Built by craftsmen from Paris, Texas the sharpest little Pink Golf Cart in the World. So send in Your Donation,,,Are You the Lucky winner????

Way to go Guys. Thanks for the fast response. Who is gonna win? Who has the Lucky ticket?

It be me and #18.

Looks like we have 5 tickets that were on reserve LUCKY status,,,We will now return them to the available status,,,For a small donation of $100 bucks You will receive a coupon suitable for framing that gives You the opportunity to win a handsomely embossed, delicately embellished and finely tuned one of a kind machine.Built by craftsmen from Paris, Texas the sharpest little Pink Golf Cart in the World. So send in Your Donation,,,Are You the Lucky winner????

DO you have any left if so I would like to have another ticket for my wife ??

Archived