SASS Wire Forum

"IT'S OFFICIAL" 2012 CAC SW Regional/COWBOYS AGAINST CANCER MATCH

The rumors have been flying, but it is finally official. Badlands Bar 3/Dooley Gang/T-Bone Dooley has just ordered a "Special" prize for one very lucky person. We are going to raffle off a one-of-a-kind "PINK" golf cart, winner to be announced at 2012 CAC S.W.Regional. Now those that know T-Bone, know he does nothing small. This golf cart will have AM/FM/MP3 stereo--lights--gun racks--fold down seat in back--lifted--mag wheels with special tires--and a special paint job unlike any other. AND--did i happen to mention that is is "PINK"!? The estimated retail value of this cart is $7995.00. Of course what it represents is priceless.

Now for the particulars. There will "ONLY" be 100 tickets sold. The tickets will be $100.00 a piece, with all proceeds donated to the "Susan G Komen for the Cure Foundation". How great is that!! So, contact the Badlands Bar 3 to reserve your ticket. There are already quite a few already spoken for. Drawing will be held at the awards banquet, need not be present to win! Of course if you're not there, transportation will be on you. Some lucky Cowboy or Cowgirl could be taking this home with them after the match. So, don't be late. You could really miss out on a very unique cart.

Remember, only the first 100 will be honored!

ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH TO DRIVE "PINK" B)

Pictures will be posted in the near future!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, you know I can and do pink!!! Please put me down for a ticket. We will see y'all at EOT.

Please do not pull this post. The money raised could help YOU or your family someday. Thanks Capt Hill for the great write up about the special gun cart !!!! That's right forks the rumors are true.. I hate cancer. I love America, apple pie[ from Copperhead Joe] Mommas home cookin' and sweet tea... Now back to the story..

Yes I did buy a very special Gun cart to be raffled off at CAC 2012. Cowboys Against Cancer says it all. The color of the cart puts a lump in your throat and to ride in the cart will be an honor. Cancer has affected my life with my father passing away, I hate it and hopefully one day our families will be cancer free. Until then we will fight !!!!!!! If you can please help out. Thanks T-Bone Dooley

I AM TOUGH ENUFF TO RIDE IN A PICK CART.

You bet I am.

Put me down for one.

Mom just went through BC last year. Was a hard battle. But she is now cancer free.

Would be proud to have that cart, in honor of her, and everyone else that has went through it.

T-Bone, put me down for a ticket also.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Hey T-Bone, If Fingers can do it, so can I. Put me down for one.

I'll wear my blonde braids as I ride around in my new pink cart.

Actually, I'm having visions of my 93 year old Mother ripping around in that cart.

Sounds like another great happening at Bar-3. You know I want a ticket. That would sure be nice to have to cruse down to Miss Ann's Garden to shoot stage ten.

Hey,,,pick your lucky number.... while supplies last..

Sold 20 now!!!!! Thanks

Put me down for number 93! :rolleyes:

Got me down for that ticket?

Linda and I are leaving in the morning so have a good practice match at Bar-3 this weekend....and drive careful Monday.

Go Team Dooley

In addition to the raffle ticket I bought, I'd like to make a donation to the cause. You have to know where you are going when you drive around in a shiny new pink golf cart. How about a brand new GPS. I'll be delivering a 2012 Garmin Nuvi 50LM with lifetime map updates, to T-Bone when I see him at Black Gold II in a few weeks. Let's deck out the cart....... it's for a good cause.

Rowdy Buckshot

Thanks Rowdy and a bigger Thank You from the winner of the Pink Golf cart. What else can we put this thing????

Wait. Mose Spencer with Gold Rush sight just said he would gold plate the keys and any metal knobs or gadgets that will plate on the cart.... What else is gonna happen?????

T-Bone, better put me down for a ticket, I was going to wait until I see you at Black Gold but there my not be any left. Lady T will have the money at EOT next week.

I got to tell you all though, I look good in pink

HEY Bone!! Go ahead and set a ticket aside for me!! I'll settle up at Black Gold II if that's okay? :FlagAm:

BD

p.s. if it's available make it #44

TBone:

ifn we get to choose our ticket numbre, I would like #23. Thank you kindly.

If its o.k., I will give you the $$$ at Bulls Gap in August. But, if you want it sooner, I can send it right away. Just need to know a good address.

..........Widder

TBone:

ifn we get to choose our ticket numbre, I would like #23. Thank you kindly.

If its o.k., I will give you the $$$ at Bulls Gap in August. But, if you want it sooner, I can send it right away. Just need to know a good address.

..........Widder

If that option is available then I would take #56. Second choice 67. But then it does not matter to much.

No You don't... Give the cart to Lady Tombstone and You have to set on the back seat.....and..... drink some copperhead Joe GOGO juice.

:) T-Bone sign me up for a ticket. And let me know how/when to pay? C-U, C.W. Knight :FlagAm:

Archived