SASS Wire Forum

Please don't hold it against the WB

Phantom, SASS #54973

Just got my application in the mail...got the final arrangements worked out for coverage of the Store while I'm gone.

But please don't hold it against the WB that I'm going...get yer applications in now!

It's going to be GREAT!!!!!!!

Let's do our part to help make EoT the best big match going. I've got a feeling that the WB is going to go all out to make EoT a memorable match for everyone!!!

See ya at End of Trail 2012!!!!!!!

Phantom

:FlagAm:

Just got my application in the mail...got the final arrangements worked out for coverage of the Store while I'm gone.

But please don't hold it against the WB that I'm going...get yer applications in now!

Let's do our part to help make EoT the best big match going. I've got a feeling that the WB is going to go all out to make EoT a memorable match for everyone!!!

Phantom

See Ya There Pard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom - I overheard some of the wild bunch talking after they got your application... they were saying something about tar and feathers, I have no idea what that's about. :D

to everyone else - Phantom is an opinionated SOB who is passionate about this game. (Much like a lot of us here.) Yes, he has rubbed me the wrong way at times here on the wire, and I don't agree with him all of the time, BUT I would posse with him any day of the week, and have done so before at CaC 2010.

The only way to lose at EOT is not to go. Sadly, this year I am an EOT loser. But maybe next year!

Grizz

Guest Texas Jack Black

Phantom - I overheard some of the wild bunch talking after they got your application... they were saying something about tar and feathers, I have no idea what that's about. :D

to everyone else - Phantom is an opinionated SOB who is passionate about this game. (Much like a lot of us here.) Yes, he has rubbed me the wrong way at times here on the wire, and I don't agree with him all of the time, BUT I would posse with him any day of the week, and have done so before at CaC 2010.

The only way to lose at EOT is not to go. Sadly, this year I am an EOT loser. But maybe next year!

Grizz

+1 his posts always bring a :) to my day

T J B

Phantom

For alllllllll the reason that I am nor going to EOT, you being there was not one of the reasons.

BRAKE A LEG

Joe Boy (The Happy Fat Man)

OK, who hacked into phantom's account?????? ;):P

cc :lol:

Phantom

Splendid post! :)

Phantom

Wonder if it is to late to ask for a refund. :o:P

Just kidding. Glad it worked out for you to make it. It worked out for us also. Did not look

like we was going to make it there for awhile.

We was on the same posse two years ago at my first every EOT.

Will see ya there. Wife is Shooting EOT with me this year also.

Archived