SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they put Blue Wolf in charge of registration? My first thought was, What were they thinking? But then I pondered a while on this and realized that registration is a sit down job and there is nobody better at sitting down than Blue Wolf. I recon there was some thought put into this assignment after all.

Birdgun,

I wasn't being mean, I was just pointing out what the CLEAN MATCHplaque looks like. Ya know since I don't remember ya ever winning one and all.

Holiday Hayes,

My head ain't no bigger I wear a 7 1/4 just like always. But, please remember I carry alot of weight around here. Now if ya want in that new category at Ambush just let me know.

Badlands Bob,

Make ya will like to join ol' Holiday in that there new category?

LSC,

That was a difficult job trying to see after ya. I think next time I'm going to need a bull horn. Well, I haven't got all my voice back yet, doing all that hollering. Supervising LSC is like trying to herd a passel of cats, plum wears ya out.

KK,

I believe ya are right reckon they brothers or cousins twice removed on their Ma's side.

Oh, I almost forgot y'all know why we call Holiday Hayes, Holiday don't cha cause he stays on holiday all the time.

One more thang, Badger ya are so welcome. I couldn't do more fer a nicer guy. Why with all your left horned clothing and all, ya are a site to be holding to. Looks as plum pretty as a butterfly field with a rainbow over it in the sky.

Well that's all fer now, see y'all later.

BW

Dang, ole Blue Wolf got long winded on his last post...I think he took a shot at most everybody! Course we all know he can't hit nothing so its ok :)

I am now a condender for last place. Ya'll better either move over or get slower cause "Slower'n You" is about to make the scene. (that would be me)

Cherokee(Slower'n You)Charlie

Exactly when is this match date?

Dirty Dan,

If you haven't been to Ambush, your missing the best match in the South. Most folks bring their campers and stay on the range. Uncle Frank has the whole place wired with water and electricity for campers. There are about 50 campers and the party lasts into the night. Good food and lots of "socializing" after the shootin is done. There's poker tournaments, Cowboy rimfire match, standard side matches, Wild Bunch and all sorts of stuff going on. Last year we had midget wrasslin. Lick Skillet Charlie slipped off and married the champion so Cherokee Charlie is working on a new side match. As you probably have guessed, there's also a fair amount of trash talk amonst friends. It just gets better every year.

Hope you can make it.

Badlands Bob

Birdgun,

I wasn't being mean, I was just pointing out what the CLEAN MATCHplaque looks like. Ya know since I don't remember ya ever winning one and all.

Holiday Hayes,

My head ain't no bigger I wear a 7 1/4 just like always. But, please remember I carry alot of weight around here. Now if ya want in that new category at Ambush just let me know.

Badlands Bob,

Make ya will like to join ol' Holiday in that there new category?

LSC,

That was a difficult job trying to see after ya. I think next time I'm going to need a bull horn. Well, I haven't got all my voice back yet, doing all that hollering. Supervising LSC is like trying to herd a passel of cats, plum wears ya out.

KK,

I believe ya are right reckon they brothers or cousins twice removed on their Ma's side.

Oh, I almost forgot y'all know why we call Holiday Hayes, Holiday don't cha cause he stays on holiday all the time.

One more thang, Badger ya are so welcome. I couldn't do more fer a nicer guy. Why with all your left horned clothing and all, ya are a site to be holding to. Looks as plum pretty as a butterfly field with a rainbow over it in the sky.

Well that's all fer now, see y'all later.

BW

Y'all see? That Blue Wolf is nothin' but full of meaness. Or full of .... ;)

BLB , This year we have also added electricity to the stages for fans and other uses,also adding covered loading & un-loading tables on the lower 5 stages and will add them to upper 5 next year. This is going to be another great year for AMBUSH AT CAVERN COVE Hope to see everyone there. LSC

New category? Wonder if it will allow BB to wear his "Gorilla shoes"? MT

I can't cook without my gorilla shoes. Besides, there's just so few places I can wear them and fit in.

LSC

With power on the bays, does that mean we will be having the night shoot side match this year? Hitting targets by strobe light is a whole new experience. :lol:

BLB ,Pretty sure Graver Bill will be putting it on again this year.We are still working on a few details for Ambush this year.Nutt'n else we can chase ol KK around with strobe lights tied around his neck and shoot at them by the moon light.Kinda like Coon(***) Hunting. LSC

BLB ,Pretty sure Graver Bill will be putting it on again this year.We are still working on a few details for Ambush this year.Nutt'n else we can chase ol KK around with strobe lights tied around his neck and shoot at them by the moon light.Kinda like Coon(***) Hunting. LSC

Remember LSC, I work with electricity for a living. Every time you grab the handle on the door of your trailer/camper you'll remember me as you get that little jolt that hits your last good nerve. Uncle Frank will be able to screw lite bubs in your ears and light up the camp site, Blue Wolf will be roasting marshmallows off your hind end and BLB will try and sell you some replacement gorilla feet.

(....and the trash talking continues)

Remember LSC, I work with electricity for a living. Every time you grab the handle on the door of your trailer/camper you'll remember me as you get that little jolt that hits your last good nerve. Uncle Frank will be able to screw lite bubs in your ears and light up the camp site, Blue Wolf will be roasting marshmallows off your hind end and BLB will try and sell you some replacement gorilla feet.

And that's just when he gets it right. Krazy Kajun is Exibit A in the argument that educatin the wrong people can be a dangerous thing. :lol:

(....and the trash talking continues)

Don't worry LSC, yes he works with the lectric stuff, but on the other hand he's an LSU grad, which means he's more likely to light himself up than you. To be safe, just stay on the far side of midfield I hear those LSU guys have a lot of trouble getting past the fifty yard line.

Holiday, Looks like Lawman Mark's gonna haf to put his referee shirt on early this year.

KK, Looks like i'm gonna haf to keep both eyes on you at Ambush this year.I'll put Quigley on guard duty around my Roll'n Bunk House too.May haf to bribe ol BW an get you put on our posse this year,that way you want get outta my sights. HE HE

Capt'n Bill Glad ya chimned in and welcome to episode 1 of Ambush Trash Talk.......Stay tuned for a special announcement......{Time for Blue Wolf's .2c worth}

LSC

Don't worry LSC, yes he works with the lectric stuff, but on the other hand he's an LSU grad, which means he's more likely to light himself up than you. To be safe, just stay on the far side of midfield I hear those LSU guys have a lot of trouble getting past the fifty yard line.

Now now, LSU has a pretty good football team when they have all their players out of jail. Some weeks it's hard to field a team.

Lickskillet, just remember how easily distracted Quigley is. Let a pretty girl wiggle by or letthe him get the smell of a good seegar and that's all she wrote!

Actually, I'm a bit worried about my old buddy Andrew. He's shaved his beard, started shooting IDPA, and quit using black powder! What's this world coming to?

Birdgun.............Birdgun err..should I say Tweety :huh: Since, ya shoot that hethern smokeless powder in those open tops of yor'n, no wonder ya can't shoot a clean match. Ya should know true Baptists shoot the Black Powder, and eat fried chicken on Sundays. :lol:

KK,

Since ya work with electricity, I guess ya know what a trumpincatorbifunator is then don't ya. LSC has one made out of unattainium and waas wondering if I could hook it up to yer gun cart. I told him I would have to look at it to see if it has the indelibleutainium connections or the twinturboduelnuckledown. So, anyway what kind of wire would ya recommend?

Holiday,

ya still on vacation? Quigley is a sight to worry bout don't cha know.

BW

Lickskillet, just remember how easily distracted Quigley is. Let a pretty girl wiggle by or letthe him get the smell of a good seegar and that's all she wrote!

Actually, I'm a bit worried about my old buddy Andrew. He's shaved his beard, started shooting IDPA, and quit using black powder! What's this world coming to?

:o^_^

Are ya sayin' that ol' Quigley is a leaky bucket?

Birdgun.............Birdgun err..should I say Tweety :huh: Since, ya shoot that hethern smokeless powder in those open tops of yor'n, no wonder ya can't shoot a clean match. Ya should know true Baptists shoot the Black Powder, and eat fried chicken on Sundays. :lol:

BW

No, I shoot the Holy Smoke...which is hard to see! However, we Baptist have been known to blow a lot of smoke...but not Black Powder smoke which looks like tobacco smoke! And, and, I've shot a clean match before. I'm sure I have. Let me think.... :unsure:

Hold it! You're bein' mean to me again! :angry:

And that's just when he gets itright. Krazy Kajun is Exibit A in the argument that educatin thewrong people can be a dangerous thing.

Educamation is a terrible thang to waste…if ya have a mind. Now BLB's got a mind, he just out of it most of the time.

KK, Looks like i'm gonna haf to keep both eyes onyou at Ambush this year.I'll put Quigley on guard duty around my Roll'n BunkHouse too.May haf to bribe ol BW an get you put on our posse this year,that wayyou want get outta my sights.

It'd be kewl to be on Posse 1 again…but knowing ole BW I'd be on it all by lonesome!

KK,

Since ya work with electricity, I guess ya knowwhat a trumpincatorbifunator is then don't ya. LSC has one made out of unattainiumand waas wondering if I could hook it up to yer gun cart. I told him I wouldhave to look at it to see if it has the indelibleutainium connections or thetwinturboduelnuckledown. So, anyway what kind of wire would ya recommend?

Lemonade, definitely lemonade.

Archived