SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

LEMONAIDE KK got some special lemonaide for ya this year.Don't know iff'n it make ya shoot any faster,but it'll sure put cobwebs in ya noggin.Just ask BLB & CC .Last year the nite before the Ruger 22 Rimfire Challenge them yahoo's let me drink a whole quart of that stuff all by myself and didn't even bother to help,Thanks BLB & CC. Next day had to borrow 3 sets of guns to shoot with. Couldn't shoot my own let alone find em.Talk about strategy to take me out of the competition.Well it worked. HUH

LSC

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If'n Uncle Frank will let me use two eyes on the stove in the kitchen I might be able to bring some "home brew" with me for Wed night supper.

Huh! Ya'll talk English. This here is Amureca!(Lyndon B. Johnson) I dun tole ya'll las yea to speak tha lanquish uv tha local natives so's we c'n understand ya'll. Ya'here!

Well, Black Powder is "all natural ", not like that there artificial smokeless stuff. Just pure Sulfur, Charcoal, and Potassium nitrate as God intended! ;D

The wretched Black smells like the fiery perdition belchin' from the gapin' gates of Hell! (Do I hear an "Amen!"?) No sir. Not what God intended. Holiday, I'm praying for your backslidin' condition. :P;)

Birdgun, I always welcome a prayer or two, ESPECIALLY when I am shooting! As to the smell, well, it was the Good Lord Himself that rained down Hellfire and sulphurous Brimstone onto the sinners of Sodom and Gomorrah to abolish their blight on His Creation! I just look at shootin' the Holy Black as my way to assist in the banishment of the Evil that doest exist Downrange! AMEN and So Mote it Be!

LEMONAIDE KK got some special lemonaide for ya this year.Don't know iff'n it make ya shoot any faster,but it'll sure put cobwebs in ya noggin.Just ask BLB & CC .Last year the nite before the Ruger 22 Rimfire Challenge them yahoo's let me drink a whole quart of that stuff all by myself and didn't even bother to help,Thanks BLB & CC. Next day had to borrow 3 sets of guns to shoot with. Couldn't shoot my own let alone find em.Talk about strategy to take me out of the competition.Well it worked. HUH

LSC

Me and CC just wanted to see if LSC could hold it all. And he did. Course he was having trouble feeling his hands the next day and his eyes were crossed. The next day he kept complaining that his sites wouldn't hold still.

Can we please get back to the "Blue Wolf Bashing". He made fun of my new hat band and I am still a little raw about it :o

You are just jealous! Besides I talked to Bertha and she loves it :D

Oh :excl: So you are the one she ran off with...............the truth finally comes out. I guess ya had LSC make that hat band thingy, so you could get her to fall fer ya. One thing though, that thing on yer hat, it don't help yer shootin a tall. Just saying.

BW

I guess ya had LSC make that hat band thingy....

hat band THINGY?

hat band THINGY?

KK,

Let me told you 'bout that there. Ya see Ol' Barkeep had this piece of leather, say 'bout an inch or so wide. Nice piece of leather, ya know. Until, he got the bright idear to put .45 cases on it. Well, ya see he cut down the .45 cases to 'bout 1/2" long and JB welded some Chicago screws in them. So, Ol' Skillet puts them on the leather and makes everything fit his hat. Well now, these things stick out 'bout like spikes on a pit bull collar.

Now, LSC says he be Barkeep "Spike" Casey :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='Blue Wolf , SASS# 29424L' timestamp='1337132806' post='2431509', it don't help yer shootin a tall. Just saying.

BW

Jeez Blue Wolf is the only clean shooter for the month , and now he is knocking my shooting. That sure did not take long :lol:

Oh :excl: So you are the one she ran off with...............the truth finally comes out.

BW

Not me! Did you see the dowry that LSC had to give Cherokee Charlie. She is out of my league! B)

Not me! Did you see the dowry that LSC had to give Cherokee Charlie. She is out of my league! B)

Ole CC said it was 3 quarts of likker and a couple of 4XL thongs!

KK,

Let me told you 'bout that there. Ya see Ol' Barkeep had this piece of leather, say 'bout an inch or so wide. Nice piece of leather, ya know. Until, he got the bright idear to put .45 cases on it. Well, ya see he cut down the .45 cases to 'bout 1/2" long and JB welded some Chicago screws in them. So, Ol' Skillet puts them on the leather and makes everything fit his hat. Well now, these things stick out 'bout like spikes on a pit bull collar.

Now, LSC says he be Barkeep "Spike" Casey :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does his hat whistle when the wind blows?

Does his hat whistle when the wind blows?

Kinda brings to mind the old joke about why women don't skydive nekid!

........SPECIAL BULLETIN.... Every one in the OHIO area be on the lookout for an escaped outlaw from Alabama.Last seen driving a white wagon.He goes by many aliases Blue Duck,Quack Quack,but mostly known as Blue Wolf.He escaped from a half way house in north Alabama today and is very dangerous to women,children and especially dogs.Spoke with his wife Diamond Deb earlier this evening to see if a reward was to be offered.Her reply was HECK NO,She would gladly pay someone to aprehend and detain him for a while.So everyone in the Ohio area, if seen please don't feed him or take him in.Ya know the old saying bout feeding strays you'll never get rid of em.

LSC (what might go to Bounty Hunting)

Blue Duck is on the loose? Oh, Lawdy, Lawdy! Hep us! No, wait. Considering his normal speed, and the distance, it'll take him about two weeks to get to Ohio, about five minutes to get run off, and about a month and a half to get back ( figure he'll get lost ). Sooooo, we might see him again about the middle of August. Maybe. :D

I'd recommend just puttin them warrants in a drawer fer a while. If Blue Duck stays gone, we'll just call it even.

Course, he'll probably be back in a few days with a posse hot on the trail.

This is my third request for Quigley to contact me. I want to do a new sidematch this year at Ambush.

Quigley where are you?

This is my third request for Quigley to contact me. I want to do a new sidematch this year at Ambush.

Quigley where are you?

Aha....I finally made the connection.

Ole CC wants to have a thong slingshot side match and he's wanting Quigley to "calibrate" his thong :)

Marshall,

At this time I don't want to spill the beans on the new side match until I talk to Quigley. It will be exciting, I promise. It will be with 22 lever action rifles mark my word.

Archived