SASS Wire Forum

great day!

evil dogooder

just came home from todays shoot. it was my sixth match. shot the worst I ever have! totally horrible, tons of misses and a p. our new rifle doesn't hold ten of the ammo we shoot. i tore my bicep on monday so still hurts train wrecks, jacked out live rounds, brain farts. yet it was the best shoot I've ever had. it was my wifes first shoot. plus it was on her birthday ;) I could have missed every shot and still loved it. to top it off she loved it her direct quote " forget you, I'm doing this for me" I was so proud!

to top it off my dad shot too. plus my mom was there too. truely one of the best days I've ever had!

we wont even go into the prizes we won or the good food involved.

from all the troubles and strife in our lives today was truely a blessing. I want to thank all those here on the wire and those at the shoot who made this possible. thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Happy to hear you had such a great dat, Evil. :lol:

You still haven't told me if you want that shotshell reloading press................................:unsure:

Congratulations, Evil!

Sounds like a just about perfect day!

just came home from todays shoot. it was my sixth match. shot the worst I ever have! totally horrible, tons of misses and a p. our new rifle doesn't hold ten of the ammo we shoot. i tore my bicep on monday so still hurts train wrecks, jacked out live rounds, brain farts. yet it was the best shoot I've ever had. it was my wifes first shoot. plus it was on her birthday ;) I could have missed every shot and still loved it. to top it off she loved it her direct quote " forget you, I'm doing this for me" I was so proud!

to top it off my dad shot too. plus my mom was there too. truely one of the best days I've ever had!

we wont even go into the prizes we won or the good food involved.

from all the troubles and strife in our lives today was truely a blessing. I want to thank all those here on the wire and those at the shoot who made this possible. thank you from the bottom of my heart!

GREAT :excl::) Having FUN is whut it is all about, . ...... :)

What Bob said!.

I'll tell you the award Evil won. He placed 1st in the "Scarf and Garter" contest and won a new S&G set. He looked confused accepting the prize but I think his wife was pleased.

Oh yeah, also 1st place Gunfighter!

RR

very confused! and I only took 2nd in gunfighter my wife took first in cowgirl? now I'm framing the award and putting it up on the mantle.

not quite sure what ill do with the garters yet.... they just don't match my outfits ;)

Sorry Evil, I guess I dismembered who got what. I thought there was a 1st and a 2nd in there. You know how to solve your garter problem? More outfits!

RR

well that's a better idea than my wifes she said just wear the bandana and garters nothing else.... I tell you right now where that bandana would be covering!!!!

:) A bad day at a cowboy shoot is better than a good day workin'!:)

Rye

:) A bad day at a cowboy shoot is better than a good day workin'!:)

Rye

you can have a good day wotking?/???

my jobs pay the bills. I do not enjoy them. when I'm there I do my work, talk very little, put my time in and get out. when I'm not there I don't think about it.

now shooting.... that's just fun! wish I could afford to do it more. its gone to the point my father and I have considered taking gunsmithing classes.

sometime if your in the area you should stop by when we play at my dads farm. ;) never fails to bring a smile to our faces

Archived