SASS Wire Forum

SASS 2012 South Carolina State Match Manse’s Revenge

Cowboy Junky

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see the numbers picking up and we look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. Someone asked me the other day if we were giving out our free match coins at the state..................and of course we are. As a matter of fact I'm probably going to hafta' order more........lol

There goes the neighborhood!!!!

If Buck is allowed in can I please get my money back?

He is the only pard I know that sits in a dove field for a full day and won't pull the trigger cuz' he thinks they are to purty to shoot!!!

Now Judge, you no I was pulling the trigger, I just couldn't hit anything. Kinda like my cowboy shooting! I'm bringing along Randy Saint Eagle, Tombstone John & Sheriff Frank Canton so maybe the good will out way the bad.

This will be a great match............Bump this up again.................

Now Judge, you no I was pulling the trigger, I just couldn't hit anything. Kinda like my cowboy shooting! I'm bringing along Randy Saint Eagle, Tombstone John & Sheriff Frank Canton so maybe the good will out way the bad.

Got em' the other day......you folks are on the list and I look forward to meeting ya'll.

Great shooters list, lika the format, way to go there junky!!!!

Slippery Stew took over the web site and it shows.........I can't take the credit for that he's doing a bang up job. I can sure pass along the compliment though and thanks.

We are looking for more Cowgirls and Cowboys for this Great Match. We still have a few openings left.

• 2 weeks later...

Only four (4) weeks till the South Carolina State Match. Please get your applications in and reservations made for this great match, this is one you do not want to miss......Great Match, Great Cowgirls and Cowboys and a Wonderful Time to be had by All............

If nobody cares, you can switch me to FCGF. When my shotgun was stolen I didn't have one I could use in FC and such. That problem has been rectified, (I bought another hammer double, and FCGF needs to be better represented numberswise). If not I'm fine where I'm at.

Some more FCGFs need to sign up!!

If nobody cares, you can switch me to FCGF. When my shotgun was stolen I didn't have one I could use in FC and such. That problem has been rectified, (I bought another hammer double, and FCGF needs to be better represented numberswise). If not I'm fine where I'm at.

Some more FCGFs need to sign up!!

We don't mind.......consider it done. It might take a bit to show up as a change on the website but yer' good. We probably will wave the 3 deep in each category because as the numbers have grown we are able to return the profits to the shooter and afford more awards.

We will offer all recognized SASS categories and awards will be given to each person (3 deep). The ONLY category not offered at our club is Outlaw due to the berm height and encroachment of homes in the area.

We don't mind.......consider it done. It might take a bit to show up as a change on the website but yer' good. We probably will wave the 3 deep in each category because as the numbers have grown we are able to return the profits to the shooter and afford more awards.

We will offer all recognized SASS categories and awards will be given to each person (3 deep). The ONLY category not offered at our club is Outlaw due to the berm height and encroachment of homes in the area.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the replies........We have a great list of shooters and it will be a great time. If you want a name tag or wish to avoid the the late fee it's time to get yer' app in and post marked before March 12th 2012. It's sneakin' up quick!

Hope to see ya'll there!

comming up directly...

looking like "spring time" weather is upon us here in the carolina's...

Really like the "shooters" list, nice to see who is a comminn and what catagory they are a shooting (Very Nice Touch)...

and knowing junky/hondo and crew...will be a SC State match to remember!!!

Archived