SASS Wire Forum

SASS 2012 South Carolina State Match Manse’s Revenge

Cowboy Junky

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure had a good time. From breakfast Friday moring at Doc Griffin's chuck wagon to a stop at the Greenville gun show on the way out of town Sunday afternoon -and everything in between- it was a marvelous few days. Odd that it rained frequently, but never while we were shooting! I was also on about as pleasant a posse as I've even been on. Grateful to all those who put on this fine event! :FlagAm:

It was indeed a most enjoyable match - from my perspective it was well organized and fun match!! Topped off with a good posse to shoot with.... It will definitely be back on my list of matches for next year. Great job Cowboy Junky, Hondo Jackson and all the rest of the team it takes to make a match work well like this one.

Videos of the Top Gun shootout....I took these with my Iphone so its not professional quality but it shows all of the competition. If someone can PM me the aliases of the participants in each video I'll edit the titles on my Youtube channel to reflect the shooters. The videos below are in the order of the competition.

Match 1

Match 2

Match 3

Match 4

Match 5

Match 6

Match 7

Match 8

Match 9

Match 10

Match 11

Match 12

Match 13

Match 14

Match 15

Match 16

Match 17

Match 18

Match 19

Match 20 - Red River Ray vs Miss Jewel

Nice Job, Kajun.

i agree with everythiong said...GREAT MATCH...yall done well!!!

Also, congradulation to all the winners (and to everyone else who was there), good time had by all!!!!

Archived