SASS Wire Forum

If you could pick one....

Deja Vous

Person to be president who would it be? I think about this often, and many times my mind wanders to my past. How many people really convienced me that they could run this country is the burning question in my mind. yes, I do have a mind.. lol... So.. what does it take?

What we need is men like Washington & Jefferson,

I'm afraid that Washington and Jefferson wouldn't pass media scrutiny these days. The politically correct 24 hour a day media would destroy them. They probably wouldn't even run for office. This is why we get the candidates that we do.

Watching the press corp with the candidates is like watching a school of piranha on a feeding frenzy.

It is disgusting. They have "polls" on everything from who is ahead in the outhouse to who didn't run and why. I thought the Iowa Caucasus was some kind of horse race. They (reporters) will stick a microphone in the face of anyone they can get to talk to them and ask the most ridiculous questions. Then we get the brain drain on the person and that individual is the soul of the nation in their answer. Like everything in the news, we get the best ratings that the station can muster. No wonder the process is so screwy.

God is in control already ;) ...to bad the fallen human being makes the earthly decisions :lol:

Anyway, I like Bobby Jindal.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

That'd work for me but he's not available it seems so how bout a write in for Grizz? At least we'd get pizza every friday.

My perfect choice: none of the career politicians. Collin Powell would be at the top of my list.

Barry Sloe

Multiple choice?

NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Mutiple choice? lolo... how about your dog or my dog? lol

Ronald Reagan from the grave he could do a better job than BHO!!

Oh, boy I would vote for that...

What we need is men like Washington & Jefferson,

but nowadays, they're all wide recievers. :FlagAm:

They did have the nation in mind!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh, to have them back... well, or maybe newer models.. lolo

God is in control already ;) ...to bad the fallen human being makes the earthly decisions :lol:

Anyway, I like Bobby Jindal.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

He is in control in Heaven but here on earth I am concerned that he can't control everyone.. lol.. If he could I am pretty sure he woulod agree with me.. we need to hook them up to 220 before they get on TV and start debating.. lol

I'm afraid that Washington and Jefferson wouldn't pass media scrutiny these days. The politically correct 24 hour a day media would destroy them. They probably wouldn't even run for office. This is why we get the candidates that we do.

Well, you know they did have long hair.. lol

Watching the press corp with the candidates is like watching a school of piranha on a feeding frenzy.

It is disgusting. They have "polls" on everything from who is ahead in the outhouse to who didn't run and why. I thought the Iowa Caucasus was some kind of horse race. They (reporters) will stick a microphone in the face of anyone they can get to talk to them and ask the most ridiculous questions. Then we get the brain drain on the person and that individual is the soul of the nation in their answer. Like everything in the news, we get the best ratings that the station can muster. No wonder the process is so screwy.

How much does a good haircut in washington cost this year? lol

Wyatt Earp!!

Now there is a true lawman.. and he has some nice guns too... lol I would vote for him..

Col Alan West

The congressman allen west?

I'm fairly convinced that even I could do better than the chuckleheads in charge today. That's it! Write me in! Crazy Gun Barney for President. With a name like that how could I lose? :blink:

Please send me a photo of your guns, your rigs, and how many safes you have ... I might write you in.. lol

That'd work for me but he's not available it seems so how bout a write in for Grizz? At least we'd get pizza every friday.

Gizzes for VP... for pres we need a gun toten gunaholic.... lolo

My perfect choice: none of the career politicians. Collin Powell would be at the top of my list.

Barry Sloe

Powell would be great!!!!

If they cut low and deep, I would pay.

:rolleyes:

How much would you pay is the question? lol.... I have a pair of clippers named Washinton.. lol

Person to be president who would it be? So.. what does it take?

1. Integrity

2. Proven voting record (if applicable)including earmarks - track record

3. Smart

4. Able to cut through the spin and get to the bottom line

5. Clever out of the box thinker

6. Able to beat Obama

IMHO

1. Integrity

2. Proven voting record (if applicable)including earmarks - track record

3. Smart

4. Able to cut through the spin and get to the bottom line

5. Clever out of the box thinker

6. Able to beat Obama

IMHO

Gosh and I was being so serious in reading your respond .. then I got to the last one..l rotfl....

Lt. Col. Oliver North

Another one who could have made it ...

Archived