SASS Wire Forum

One Of "Them" Days ...

Started off Monday with a short turnaround at work ... out at midnight, back in at 7:00 AM on two hours sleep.

Then I broke a tooth ... can't get in to dentist until Wednesday.

Today I figure I'll do yardwork and leaves before it rains. Weedwhacker refuses to start. Use the light electric one ... battery runs out before all the trimming is done.

I hear a rustling in the leaves. Big fat groundhog is coming straight at me like a lost pet ... after spending the entire summer running away. Figuring wild critters don't suddenly get friendly unless it's sick or injured, I chase it off. It keeps coming back, until it decides the leaf blower wasn't any fun.

Get the tractor out of the barn ... it's steering funny. The king arm on one axle is broken ... limp to the shop, tear it apart, and weld it back together. Get halfway done with mowing and grinding leaves when it starts making an odd noise. Look down, and the deck is halfway out to one side. Shut down to see what's what, and the elevator mechanism has busted off the deck. Take it off, tow it to the shop to fix later, and decide now's a good time for lunch.

Dog has peed and crapped in the kitchen.

Was contemplating going to the range tonight. Now I'm not so sure that would be a good idea.

Started off Monday with a short turnaround at work ... out at midnight, back in at 7:00 AM on two hours sleep.

Then I broke a tooth ... can't get in to dentist until Wednesday.

Today I figure I'll do yardwork and leaves before it rains. Weedwhacker refuses to start. Use the light electric one ... battery runs out before all the trimming is done.

I hear a rustling in the leaves. Big fat groundhog is coming straight at me like a lost pet ... after spending the entire summer running away. Figuring wild critters don't suddenly get friendly unless it's sick or injured, I chase it off. It keeps coming back, until it decides the leaf blower wasn't any fun.

Get the tractor out of the barn ... it's steering funny. The king arm on one axle is broken ... limp to the shop, tear it apart, and weld it back together. Get halfway done with mowing and grinding leaves when it starts making an odd noise. Look down, and the deck is halfway out to one side. Shut down to see what's what, and the elevator mechanism has busted off the deck. Take it off, tow it to the shop to fix later, and decide now's a good time for lunch.

Dog has peed and crapped in the kitchen.

Was contemplating going to the range tonight. Now I'm not so sure that would be a good idea.

Sounds like all the bad stuff has already happened. I say go to the range - what could possibly go wrong there? :rolleyes:

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

sounds like yu need a trip to possum trot Cap...

Cheyenne :lol:

My country/western song, made up this verse back in high school:

Well my cow died last night

and the kids' got the flu

My ol' Lady's pregnant

my girlfriend is too!

(Chorus)

Why Oh why

does things happen to me

I'm only human

Lord cain't ya see.

I tried to be good

but I fell off the wagon

now my sorry

ol' butt is a draggin.

Next verse: (yours)

Bodine

My country/western song, made up this verse back in high school:

Well my cow died last night

and the kids' got the flu

My ol' Lady's pregnant

my girlfriend is too!

(Chorus)

Why Oh why

does things happen to me

I'm only human

Lord cain't ya see.

I tried to be good

but I fell off the wagon

now my sorry

ol' butt is a draggin.

Next verse: (yours)

Bodine

"Tractor went bust,

Lawn mower did too !

Git outta here ground hog,

Before you become stew !!

For what it is worth....

It was Monday............git all da broke stuff and bad luck out of da way now !

So da rest of da week will be more better !! ;)

Archived