SASS Wire Forum

Rattlesnake Wrangler wins Round Up Overall!

I don't know what to say other than Round Up was incredible. Everyone did a great job with running the match. Thanks to all that had a hand in it. The weather was a little wet but not horrible.

Let's just say I'm one proud daddy right now. We are not home yet but we are both as happy as can be. I simply ain't got the words....

Colt

That ain't nuthin.

We had a shooter build a guncart and donate it to the club. We auctioned it off at the the shoot, it was bought by Colt and Rattlesnack. Then they turned around 15 minutes later and donated it to another young shooter, Scattergun Ike. He is just starting out, is about 12 years old. It is my understanding that he is footing the bill for his own ammo and guns. This was part of the program that Rattlesnack thought up about supporting other young shooters with full rigs made by Colt, I'm certain you saw the recent thread about this.

Way to go, Colt and Rattlesnack.

Thank you so much everyone! We just got home and Dylan is still beaming from the entire weekend. Winning was icing on the cake. We talked all the way home (4 hours) about everything that happened and everything we learned. We realized how blessed we are to have such a supportive extended family. The feeling of giving back to something that has given so much to us was reinforced. All the new friends we've made and hanging out with old friends makes these events priceless to us.

Thanks to all of you!

Colt

Congratulations Rattlesnake! :FlagAm:

And I will say, it was extrememly daunting Sunday Morning! There were a small number of shooters that opted not to shoot,

due to high winds, rain, cold. I sure did not blame them.

To hang in and shoot and finish, was a belt buckle day for everyone that did !

Congrats to all the other winners and FINISHERS!!! :lol:

Colt Faro, good job, on Rattlesnake!

Oklahoma Dee

Congratulations Rattlesnake! :FlagAm:

And I will say, it was extrememly daunting Sunday Morning! There were a small number of shooters that opted not to shoot,

due to high winds, rain, cold. I sure did not blame them.

To hang in and shoot and finish, was a belt buckle day for everyone that did !

Congrats to all the other winners and FINISHERS!!! :lol:

Colt Faro, good job, on Rattlesnake!

Oklahoma Dee

I want to echo what Goody said...you both touched a lot of hearts with your donation to Scattergun Ike. The youth are truly the future of our sport and both of your are great example to follow in giving. Thank you and Congrats Colt and Rattlesnake.

Sid

I want to echo what Goody said...you both touched a lot of hearts with your donation to Scattergun Ike. The youth are truly the future of our sport and both of your are great example to follow in giving. Thank you and Congrats Colt and Rattlesnake.

Sid

Sid your right our youth is the future of our sport and the future of our guns. We have to support them if we want to hang on to our shooting sports and hang on to our guns like our founding fathers intended.

Colt...Indian Ray and I both thank you for the bullet strips...Very well made and they work very well.

Also Thanks again for thinking of Indian Ray in that other deal we talked about..I have not told him yet and I know he will be very happy.

Also Congrats to Rattlesnake for winning overall...I know he shoots fast but heals faster than he shoots...glad he did not get hurt any worse when he fell after the match. New Rule: No Running In Cowboy Boots!

It's making me laugh how so many people are calling him RattleSnack....sorry about that Dylan

I hope you don't mind it too much

It's making me laugh how so many people are calling him RattleSnack....sorry about that Dylan

I hope you don't mind it too much

CL

He likes it so far.... He put as his text signature on his cell phone. so not to worry.

Congratulations to that young man! Well deserved!

I guess :blush: I'm lookin' forward to watchin' him beat the pants off me at Texas State next week as well.... :)

Chick

It ain't over till it's over CC. I'm gunning for him at state too!

Here is a video from the awards

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByIZp0lqMls&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I was already impressed but after hearing the list of guys he beat... Wow!

Archived