SASS Wire Forum

The radar says it's not snowing here

Utah Bob #35998

It does that.

Windy here, clear skies except the wind clouds over the mountains.

I reckon we need the moisture, but I'm about done with snow this year. But as it's only February, I'm sure we'll get a bunch more no matter what I think.

It does that.

Windy here, clear skies except the wind clouds over the mountains.

I reckon we need the moisture, but I'm about done with snow this year. But as it's only February, I'm sure we'll get a bunch more no matter what I think.

We had snow yesterday. It did not stick so we sent it UB's way.

I don't know what you be drinkin, but it's snowin' here BIG TIME !

Got 7" now, in a whiteout conditions, 4+...

And it is not to stop till Monday PM.

W-H-I-N-E !!!:wacko:

Would you like bread or cheese with that whine? :D

Seein' how you are out der whar dey make'em.....

I'll have BOTH !!:wacko:

Seein' how you are out der whar dey make'em.....

I'll have BOTH !!:wacko:

Radar was right from my point of view. It was 83 degrees and clear here in Tampa today. But those durn cruise ships keep disturbing my nap with those big horns...... :FlagAm::)

Are ya sure ya aren't watching a Tivo'd weather show...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

That would explain the commercial for the 4th of July furniture sale blow out!

:unsure: Uhhh, Bob, I guess you odn't want to know that right now at 11pm Eastern on Sunday night, it's all of

65 degrees right now in the Greater Smiths Station Metroplex. :unsure:

I tell you this so you can understand my next question:

What is this 'snow' of which you speak?

;) ;)

:unsure: Uhhh, Bob, I guess you odn't want to know that right now at 11pm Eastern on Sunday night, it's all of

65 degrees right now in the Greater Smiths Station Metroplex. :unsure:

I tell you this so you can understand my next question:

What is this 'snow' of which you speak?

;) ;)

How soon you forget!! :lol:

Ha!

That doesn't surprise me.

Two days ago, when it was snowing, I checked MSN, TWC, Accuweather, and Weather Underground; only Weather Underground showed current weather as snow for my location. Guess, I know which one to use for home now.

Regards,

Allie Mo

I use the NWS radar but the elevation in these parts throws the signals off sometimes. And we're right at the edge of the range from Grand Junction.

I find the radar loop to be a much better predictor of whats happening than the meteorologists.

But nothing's perfect.

Except my wife. ;)

I use the NWS radar but the elevation in these parts throws the signals off sometimes. And we're right at the edge of the range from Grand Junction.

I find the radar loop to be a much better predictor of whats happening than the meteorologists.

But nothing's perfect.

Except my wife. ;)

Good call, Bob.

We were complaining last month about how cold & snowy it was. Saturday when we shot we almost had to wear forest fire masks. Temp was about 65 and every county in Virginia was hit with woods fires. High winds making electrical lines hit and arc and of course, the fools burning and throwing cigarettes out of windows. Today, Monday, the temp is about 55 here in central Virginia. I guess this means it will be hot and HUMID this summer.

shenny

I SAY IT'S STILL SNOWIN' HERE !!!!

Well, it's Monday night now and it's still snowin' here.

17 1/2 " now wif more on da way. :wacko:

I hate winter........

Ha!

That doesn't surprise me.

Two days ago, when it was snowing, I checked MSN, TWC, Accuweather, and Weather Underground; only Weather Underground showed current weather as snow for my location. Guess, I know which one to use for home now.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Allie...I sat home and pouted all weekend....I wound up with 3' of the white stuff with this last storm...Fiddletown Flash had reloaded me up some 45acp's & 44mag and Sutter Lawman was going to bring them to me so I could shoot my first WB match last Saturday at the GCWB shoot...but no I was stuck home plowing snow and keeping the generator full of gas because of down power lines...not a happy camper here :(

Here in Michigan we been told the last two times it was only going to be a dusting to two inches, well last time was 10 inches this time was 8, I called and wanted to talk to the weather man to see if he wanted to come to our shoots and be a spotter when I shot :lol: .....still waiting on him to call me back :ph34r:

Archived