SASS Wire Forum

Knee surgery

Rye Miles #13621

Supposed to have arthoscopic surgery on my knee tommorow, I just cancelled, I just caught one he&% of a cold or the flu!:mellow: Coughing, sneezin, stuffed up, tired, headache, I know wah wah wah but this is not fun. I've gone through a box of tissues and started the 2nd one. So much for the flu shot I got in Nov. First time I ever got a flu shot, works real good :angry: Rye

They probably would have postponed it for you if you were overly congested or were running a fever anyway.

Thanks Allie and yes Hawk I tried some chicken soup, it didn't help but it didn't hurt either!:)

Yea, I figgered they would want me to stay home, at least until this bug goes away. Man is this miserable, well back to the couch to watch another movie!^_^

Ryes.. You need to feel better now please? And get the knee surgery done as soon as you beel better..

Ryes.. You need to feel better now please? And get the knee surgery done as soon as you beel better..

Thanks Deja, feelin better today but not 100%, wow I haven't had a cold like this for a looooong time. I am supposed to call back the sawbones end of the week to reschedule the knee surgery.

Four Eyed Buck, thanks pard hope ya feel better too. Rye

New surgery date set for Feb 28! Yeehaw git my knee fixed!:lol:

I still have a good lead on that carved peg leg... ;)

Most surgeons will not operate if someone is sick. Glad they got ya rescheduled. This is a slow time of the year for procedures, so you lucked out in that regard. Sure hope things go well for ya, pard.

Ryes you are going to be just fine!!! i am so glad you got rescheduled so fast.. So now you will need to schedule a shoot and visit with your son... So cool...

Ryes you are going to be just fine!!! i am so glad you got rescheduled so fast.. So now you will need to schedule a shoot and visit with your son... So cool...

Deja, when I do make a visit to Cal. (hopefully this summer) I will look ya up fer sure. My first shoot is a two day April 2-3, it's a BP match, hope I can hobble enuff ta shoot!

Thanks Okie for the info, I have complete confidence in this sawbones, he worked on my best bud and his wife too! I'll let ya know about the pegleg. What kind of wood is it??? I'm partial to African Babinga. ^_^ Rye

Rye, hope this finds you feeling better. Is it arthroscopic? If so, you should be good to go by April easily, however watch closely for clots. If you have a "cramp" in your leg get ye to the DR pronto! Tha's wat happent to me, ended up in hospital for 10 days...

Good luck!

Cheyenne

Never got a flu shot yet. Considered it this year but decided not to. So far so good.

Alka Seltzer Plus and two shots of whiskey. May not cure you but who cares at that point. Hope you get to feeling better. You going to Smoke?

Russ, Yes sir I can hardly wait to make that shoot. Should be a good one, see ya there! Rye

Cheyenne, thanks pard I remember you tellin me about the trouble you had. I'm gonna use some old Indian herbs to wart off the clots!:lol: Hope yer enjoying the warmth down there in sunny Fla! It;s gonna git cold here agin, we had a couple days in the high 50's and all the snow melted. We'll git more before this is over. I hate Ohio!:angry: Rye

Archived