SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

Damn CC I hate to hear this. If you need anything let us know. Prayers always from here. Keep us posted she is a special lady.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Charlie - prayers up, of course for Miss Carol and you! Anything y'all need and I can be there before the day is out. I'll give ya a call here real soon.

I suggest you start off each stage with a round of calisthenics. Sort of get the blood flowing.

Ah young one, you are not one with the Horse yet!

Moff Jerjerrod: Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure. We are honored by your presence...

Darth Vader: You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander. I'm here to put you back on schedule.

Moff Jerjerrod: I assure you, Lord Vader. My men are working as fast as they can.

Darth Vader: Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them.

Moff Jerjerrod: The Emperor's coming here?

Darth Vader: That is correct, Commander. And, he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.

Moff Jerjerrod: We shall double our efforts.

Darth Vader: I hope so, Commander, for your sake. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.

I suggest you start off each stage with a round of calisthenics. Sort of get the blood flowing.

..whut iz it you be smokin'?

Wanna bum one? I haven't had a cigarette in a week, ever since I been sick (had to finally go to doctor), know something, I don't even miss em. MT

I been not missing them for going on five years now. Figure I've saved about 12-15 thousand dollars in that time.

LMM you just have to deal with the criminal element you otta try skunk hunting and you would start back.

LMM you just have to deal with the criminal element you otta try skunk hunting and you would start back.

Don't doubt that HTF. I've had to help dispatch a stripeback or two over the years...any way you do it, it's gonna be nasty :o

Ah young one, you are not one with the Horse yet!

Moff Jerjerrod: Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure. We are honored by your presence...

Darth Vader: You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander. I'm here to put you back on schedule.

Moff Jerjerrod: I assure you, Lord Vader. My men are working as fast as they can.

Darth Vader: Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them.

Moff Jerjerrod: The Emperor's coming here?

Darth Vader: That is correct, Commander. And, he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.

Moff Jerjerrod: We shall double our efforts.

Darth Vader: I hope so, Commander, for your sake. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.

Closet StarWars Nerd!!!! We'll see you tomorrow night!!!!

After several thousands of dollars of tests it was determined ( thank the good Lord) that Miss Carol had a severe case of acid reflux. It had the same symptoms as a heart attack. In her family we can't afford to take any chances because everybody on her Mother's side died young from heart attacks. Her Mother (88) has out lived them all. They kept Carol overnight and gave her a stress test and all the other tests for heart attack victims but she was lucky this time.

I want to thank all of you for the thoughts and prayers and phone calls. Family----that's what ya'll are to me. Family.

Did I tell ya'll that while I was at the hospital some low life put a wide scrape down the side of both doors on the passenger side of my new truck?

There is a time to harvest

There is a time to plant

There is a time to till

And there is a time to kill

I'm sure glad to hear that Miss Carol's affliction was acid reflux instead of heart trouble. Hope you're doing well too, CC.

As to the paint on the new truck...there are evil creatures in the world...that is a certainty.

I'll see you in a day or so, my friend.

CC, if Miss Carol's Doc hasn't already mentioned it, ask him for a prescription for a GI cocktail. You keep it in the refrigerator and have Miss Carol chug it next time she gets the reflux symptoms.

My Miss Carole has the same reflux problem and we have spent many a night in the ER only to find out it was reflux. So glad that's all it was for your Bride.

It's good to hear that Ms. Carol is doing well...

I would wish her alma mater success this weekend, but it ain't in me.....

OKB you are bad to da bone. I will tell Miss Carol what you said. :o

My sentiments and allegiance are with the other side of the field.... :o

Well, I'm at the Guns of Autumn 2010 today...the first warmup match leading up to Ambush 2011. Had a great visit with CC last night (such tasty margaritas :o ) and a great day at the range yesterday with Rolan and the rest of the shoot through posse.

I'm jealous! We had our Wednesday shoot 3 days ago, and not another one for 3 weeks.

...but we do have the Wanenmacher gun show, The World's Largest, here in Tulsa on the 13th and 14th, just 2 weeks away.

38-24 OKB, and that is not a caliber. However, stuff happens.

GOA was a complete success. What more can I say?

Yep, we had a great time at Guns of Autumn. A one day, 8 stage match. That's a lot of shootin' for one day but we got it done. Lawman Mark gave me a whoopin' in the Gunfighter category. I think he's been practicing.

We raised almost $3,000 for our charity and we had a lot of fun.

I'm glad it's only once a year. I'm exhausted.

Badlands Bob

Yep, we had a great time at Guns of Autumn. A one day, 8 stage match. That's a lot of shootin' for one day but we got it done. Lawman Mark gave me a whoopin' in the Gunfighter category. I think he's been practicing.

We raised almost $3,000 for our charity and we had a lot of fun.

I'm glad it's only once a year. I'm exhausted.

Badlands Bob

It was an awesome match, with great stages and really good props. The money that when to High Hope was outstanding!

Eight seconds does not equate a "whoopin", BB..I squeaked by and I know it. ;)

Bob ya should have fed him some of your great cobbler. He don't shoot very well on a full tummy.

The famous "Gimp" Squad as it appeared at GOA. CC was taking nap.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42...tumn2010015.jpg

Bob ya should have fed him some of your great cobbler. He don't shoot very well on a full tummy.

I tried to wear him down by hauling steel and props first but I think that just made him faster. I'll try the cobbler next year. ;)

You guys be nice to Flint. He can't help it he like he is. Comes from hanging out with Okie and LJ.

That is a bad influence on anybody.

Anyway, I tried to send you a PM Flinty, and YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL.

Maybe Mr. Harris could get you a king size mailbox or at least another one to handle all your fan mail.

All them little cowgirls with stars in their eyes sending you them messages. You a rock star or somthing?

;)

...try sending Flint by the USPS, it'll only take a week or three.... ;)

Is Flint having surgery Monday?

Badger, I got my mailbox SORTA cleaned out... ;) CC and the rest, I go in for surgery tomorrow morning... I'm more than a little nervous, but I got a lot of folks prayin' for me right now, and that will be enough... I'll let everybody know when I get out of recovery and back to my room... Ms. Maggie or I should have a laptop between us and the horsepistol has free Wi-Fi...

Vaya con Dios

Badger, I got my mailbox SORTA cleaned out... :o CC and the rest, I go in for surgery tomorrow morning... I'm more than a little nervous, but I got a lot of folks prayin' for me right now, and that will be enough... I'll let everybody know when I get out of recovery and back to my room... Ms. Maggie or I should have a laptop between us and the horsepistol has free Wi-Fi...

Vaya con Dios

..you got our prayer, and I doubt the wifi is free... it's buried in the charges somewhere.... ;)

Archived