SASS Wire Forum

Why can people not stay on topic?

Blastmaster

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread has now run some 67 pages. I read every single one of them and find that it's still on topic. The OP is flat out wrong.

The U.S. Federal Spending and the National Debt are Out of Control!

The End is Near!

THE SKY IF FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!!

Whew,

I had to turn the speaker down a bit, Birdgun, but I see what you're sayin'.

Olen :D

Bad, been worse still survived.

Vote!

The U.S. Federal Spending and the National Debt are Out of Control!

The End is Near!

THE SKY IF FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!!

Earthquakes are the sign of a living planet.

The fallibility of man is never more clear than when he associates the end of the world with the mechanism that builds the mountains that hold his spring runoff and never is concerned about the world killing boulders wandering around the solar system. The helio centric one.

Do you think God laughs at the innocent silliness of his children or cries over how little they use the gifts he gives?

I suspect both.........

Right on BJT and we have lost 75% of the gifts that God has givin' us.

Later*

Slick

...whut's fer lunch, wuz out and got back late.....

Tomato and Onion with mayonaise on Wheat Berry.

So,...... you don't plan on kissin' anyone today then? :D

EC

The U.S.A. is Surrounded and Overrun by Illegal Aliens and

There's Nothing We Can Do About It!

The End is Near!

THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!!

I'ma Space Alien does that count? :D I has a ray gun..gonna use it at the MIMA shoot this weekend..might raise some eye brows eh. :blush:

Guest Henry Horns SASS #19579L

You have THE illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator???

OOOOh I am Sooo envious!!

I had a dream the other night. I was in the old West riding in a stagecoach. Suddenly, a man riding a horse pulls up to the left side of the stagecoach, and a riderless horse pulls up on the right.

The man leans down, pulls open the door, and jumps off his horse into the stagecoach. Then he opens the other door and jumps onto the other horse.

Just before he rode off, I yelled out, "What was all that about?"

He replied, "Nothing. It's just a stage I'm going through."

The U.S.A. is Surrounded and Overrun by Illegal Aliens and

There's Nothing We Can Do About It!

The End is Near!

boy I hope it don't land on my truck.

Star Date 2536.10.015. We have been ordered to return to the year 2010 to investigate this topic on the SASS wire that has the sky falling. Mr. Spock has determined the behavior is not logical but continues on. This BQ has been marked in history for observation.

Hey, who opened a link to the wire. Dang we may have to make the sky fall

Kirk out

I just got here and now I just have to go out and look... I have never seen a falling sky before.. lol BRB

Iran is building an Atomic Bomb to Destroy Israel and the U.S.A.!

The End Is Near!

They're rioting in Africa. They're starving in Spain. There's hurricanes in Florida, and Texas needs rain.

The whole world is festering with unhappy souls. The French hate the Germans, the Germans hate the Poles.

Italians hate Yugoslavs, South Africans hate the Dutch. And I don't like anybody very much!

But we can be tranquil and thankful and proud, for man's been endowed with a mushroom-shaped cloud.

And we know for certain that some lovely day, someone will set the spark off... and we will all be blown away.

They're rioting in Africa. There's strife in Iran. What nature doesn't do to us... will be done by our fellow man.

They're rioting in Africa. They're starving in Spain. There's hurricanes in Florida, and Texas needs rain.

The whole world is festering with unhappy souls. The French hate the Germans, the Germans hate the Poles.

Italians hate Yugoslavs, South Africans hate the Dutch. And I don't like anybody very much!

But we can be tranquil and thankful and proud, for man's been endowed with a mushroom-shaped cloud.

And we know for certain that some lovely day, someone will set the spark off... and we will all be blown away.

They're rioting in Africa. There's strife in Iran. What nature doesn't do to us... will be done by our fellow man.

BJT... I'm humbled....

A wise man, Robert Heinlein, once said that the Save the Worlders are foolish. You don't have to save the world. She will save herself. You may not like the way she does it, though.

Archived