SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Supposedly when he was moved they discovered his body had calcified, and while perfectly preserved it weighed several hundred pounds.
  3. General Rules of Conduct: The guidelines and rules contained here explain what behavior is expected of all users. The guidelines are not exhaustive, and may not address all manner of offensive behavior. As such, the forum moderators have full discretion to address any behavior they may deem inappropriate. User access to all SASS forums is a privilege- not a right, and is not connected to a benefit of membership in SASS. SASS reserves the right to suspend access to any user at any time for reasons that include, but are not limited to, a user’s failure to adhere to the provided guidelines. Abuse on the Forums will not be tolerated. • Offensive language, personal insults, including all racial, ethnic, or sexual slurs, as well as personal attacks, including name-calling and insults directed at other members is prohibited. No flaming, harassing, or attacking of any kind is ever allowed. “Flaming” is considered attacking another user or users in a vulgar, harsh or with the use of personal attacks. Personal attacks are not tolerated. (Ie: “You are stupid, stop being a &^^$%^”) • Personal attacks on members, cyber bullying, libel comments or bashing/slandering of businesses, organizations, individuals or corporations will not be tolerated. Threads deemed to be an attempt to “stir the fire” or are looking for support on their attack will be removed without warning. If you have an issue with a particular organization, business, or corporation, please contact them directly. If you have an issue with a member, please contact a moderator or administrator. • Any attacks against the forum moderators, or any employee of The Single Action Shooting Society® will not be allowed. If you disagree with an action taken by a moderator, please contact the Wire Forum Administrator. Content Guidelines • Controversial, religious, or political threads that are deemed inappropriate or needlessly provocative will be removed without warning. • Images cannot contain sexual or violent content and must not violate any copyright laws. Any image deemed inappropriate will be deleted, including avatars and profile pictures. • When posting articles or news stories, only the URL to the article, the title of the article, and the source should be posted. Due to copyright laws, you are not allowed to copy and paste the content of the story into our forums, unless appropriately cited. • The SASS Wire is for Non-Commercial postings only. Commercial posts, pile on infomercials, or links from merchants or dealers are not allowed and will be deleted without notice. Commercial promotion is available through SASS’ Affiliated Merchant Program and through SASS advertising opportunities. Please contact SASS Headquarters for more information on these programs. • Inappropriate or offensive content and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. To assist in defining inappropriate content, ask yourself the following questions when making a post: - Is this message SASS-related? (with the exception of the Saloon forum) - Is this message something most members would like to read? - Does this message add value to the forum? - Is this something I would say to a person face-to-face? *If you cannot answer yes to all of these questions, please reconsider posting your message.
  4. Just give me the pump .22 and the 1911 and I'll be set. Too much of an arsenal is hard to move around and will only attract others to come and take it.
  5. Does anyone know why topics are locked on this forum?
  6. I got my Belt Mountain pins in and really like em. Send em an email and you won’t regret it. BD
  7. Does anyone know why topics are locked on this forum?
  8. I was referring to the reference chart that outlined the process for a TO. RO1 page 49. It doesn't say anything about determining procedurals or safeties with the spotters...just misses! We have storefronts where the windows don't allow the TO to clearly see what the shooter shot. SO as others are saying, 4 people weigh in on the outcome, the TO ultimately makes the final determination. Unless the shooter protests and then ????? Ike
  9. Very good to hear. I purchased a remling 30-30 around 2012 and the fit, finish and function was terrible. I've heard their newer rifles have improved a lot so sounds like they are heading in the right direction.
  10. Looking for ak74 magazines- caliber 5.45x39 Also looking for correct Russian parts suck as handguards, stocks, grips, slings and again...magazines. Thanks! Pk
  11. All's I can say is Thank Y'all for coming to our part of Texas. We enjoy the company and look forward to having you back. Hospitality ??? Well that's just a way of life in Texas. Thanks T-Bone and Ellie
  12. They are open to hunt here and are a nuisance. They travel from pond to pond cleaning them out as they go like the aliens in independence day.
  13. Up for sale and available at Shootout at Cavern Cove (April 25-27) in North Alabama. Will also sell via FFL and ship at actual cost. Nearly new set of SASS Vaqueros in 357 magnum. Guns have no perceptible wear. Previous owner indicated he shot 100 rounds or less through the pair. Papers and hard case are with them. Asking $1300 at Shootout at Cavern Cove, or the same plus shipping elsewhere.
  14. A step beyond: Does anybody have a list of tasks and hardware that you use and are willing to share for putting on a shoot? Things like timer batteries, score cards, spotter flags/batons, water, ice, range operational flags, clay birds, etc., etc.?
  15. Here's my riding mower. Doubt they'll make an electric version any time soon.
  16. Excellent. The stat for Michigan CPL holders can be found here: https://www.michigan.gov/documents/msp/All_Statuses_Report_647845_7.pdf GG
  17. Very . My grandfather was born in the late 1800s, luckily I got to meet him. I have several photos of him. Following is one of my favorites. This reminds me. One of my co-workers was complaining about her step-daughter's boyfriend's first name. It was Guy. That was my grandfather's first name.
  18. Open your action look to the left side of your bolt. Sometimes the screw holding your firing pin loosens and will interfere with the opening and closing of the action.
  19. Slowaz IS a solid pard. Can't wait to meet up with him. Shortcake's Irish eyes are smilin already!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.