SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Since I have sold all of my 45 Colt guns, brass and dies, it is time for this beauty to go. Uberti #3 Russian in 45 Colt, marked imported by Cimarron Firearms $750 shipped from my FFL to yours. La Sombra
  3. I'm in on prayers for healing and strength.
  4. Check with Scarlett and see what her Cleanshot load is. She also has the powder available. TM
  5. Praying for your family that all will receive God’s healing, blessings and compassion. Respectfully Gateway Kid
  6. The rock world accepted CDB and MTB ten times more than the country music scene. Wasn't rock (to rockers) and wasn't country (to the country crowd) so they, along with others, initiated, what became known as, the country-rock era. A bunch of bands followed their footsteps and most contributed a ton of great music. IMO, the beginning of the end of "country-rock" began with the death of Duanne Allman and Lynyrd Skynyrd's plane crash sealed it. At least that's the way I see it.
  7. Yeh, like I can carry it out of the garage for someone else to swing.
  8. Today
  9. Looks like the CB's struck again GW
  10. Which gave way to Krupp Armour
  11. You asked about the Harvey, but not the KC. Does that mean you knew what the KC was? I didn't know what either was, but your link explained the Harvey and there was a link in the Harvey site explaining the Krupp Cemented.
  12. I'll take the three new stainless Super Blackhawk hammers for $225.
  13. Hmmm…What’s “Harveyised” plating? Well lookie here… https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_armor
  14. As always, prayers up for GOD'S Healing touch.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.