SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thank you so much for the information. I use a Rock Chucker that also used the RCBS larger Cowboy dies as well. DC
  3. CH4D makes that set of dies. BTW you need a RCBS Rock Chucker or similar press that takes the larger 1 1/4" dies.
  4. Howdy H.K., Does sound like fun, but I kind of agree with Watab. On the other hand, for many of us it would be a good excuse to comb the used gun racks to fill out our arsenal. Rev. Chase
  5. STS or Gun Club Hull CB0175-12 wad 13 grains of 700X 3/4 ounce shot Winchester 209 Primer Will work on every shotgun KD as long as you do your part. Less felt recoil than AA LNLR
  6. One of thr cowboys I shoot with asked if I could still push the hammer forward if I am also pushing the trigger forward and doing this I cannot push the trigger forward even with a huge amount of force from my thumb. He is the one suggesting I replace my trigger spring. He did say that since I could push the hammer forward though that the sear is likely nearing the end of it's life and I could try taking a stone to the hammer.
  7. Just watched it again. I have watched a pile of DVDs about WWII in the Pacific recently and now understand the term "bullet rich environment". Lots of combat footage expertly mixed in with the Hollywood scenes I was stationed on Okinawa from March 1966 to August 1968...21 to23 years after the fighting and th eplace was still "hot" with unexploded munitions, riddled with battle damage, and lousy with battle souvenirs.
  8. Just watched it again. I have watched a pile of DVDs about WWII in the Pacific recently and now understand the term "bullet rich environment". Lots of combat footage expertly mixed in with the Hollywood scenes I was stationed on Okinawa from March 1966 to August 1968...21 to23 years after the fighting and th eplace was still "hot" with unexploded munitions, riddled with battle damage, and lousy with battle souvenirs.
  9. I have the RCBS Cowboy dies in 12 gauge that do not resize the shells. I read about a press I think made in Canada that does resize the shells but not able to locate anything on line. Thanks for the help. DC
  10. https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/washington-post-surprised-d-c-residents-views-gun-control-crime/
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.