SASS Wire Forum

A bit of positive news on the campus front

There's hope yet...

A GoFundMe fundraiser page that was established to thank a group of patriotic fraternity brothers who defended the American flag from an anti-Israel mob has raised more than $230,000.

Full story here:

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2024/05/01/throw-rager-gofundme-patriot-frat-boys-raises-230k/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

The tally is now over $400,000.00 and country artist John Rich has offered to throw a free concert in their honor!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I’m amazed that the MSM hasn’t buried this story. 

I would love it if the fraternity had a great party and then did something good with the rest of the money 

• Like 4

College kids with a 1/2 million free dollars....Hmmm:huh:

Not sayin' they would, mind you...but there may be a party!:o

Now THATS the place I would want to camp out at!B)

It's good to see that there is still some young, red blooded American males out there that still give a damn.

:FlagAm:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

I’m amazed that the MSM hasn’t buried this story. 

I would love it if the fraternity had a great party and then did something good with the rest of the money 

It is possible, there was a kid that went viral for a sign on ESPN Gameday about 5 years ago.  Supposedly he only took enough for a case of beer and donated 3 million dollars to a childrens hospital. 

• Like 2

im all for them having a party and doing some good with the rest , they proved themselves as good american citizens 

• Like 2

well - why charge hate crimes on one side and not the other ? just asking as i already know what you were getting at but under our constitution - in the olden days , even the cowboys got their fair dealings as did the erps and holiday in the courts , today not so much , if your going to shoot - shhot to kill tuff for the courts to let them off ,