SASS Wire Forum

WTB 410 stoger SxS Found one, sorry about the delay

Looking for a SxS for a nephew, who wants a SxS because that is what his uncle uses. 

We got him a pair of Wranglers (he doesn't know about yet) and a Henry youth model 22 last year.

He will be 10 in June, is somewhat short and doesn't weigh much so will also be looking for a second stock to cut down most likely.

Looked at some single shots and "survival" style versions but nothing really interesting.

LGS says they can order but their distributor has been backordered for quite a while so trying other venues.

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

20240311_211414.jpg

20240311_211347.jpg

20240311_211637.jpg

Edited by Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life
edited title
  • Like 1

PM sent

In my opinion you have chosen the best starting set of guns for a youngster. The Stoeger is one of the only S x S's that will shuck shells reliably.

J.M.

That boy needs some brass hulls. I made them from .444 Marlin brass for my Kaya. Shuck real nice.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Safecracker Solon 69206L said:

PM sent

Safecracker is a fine Pard to deal with!

First let me say I really appreciate everyone’s response. I am in conversation with my FFL as to how best to proceed regarding shipping and identification that he needs. Only difficulty is he is currently in Arizona on a family trip and won’t be back until next Wednesday. I will be in touch with each of you to say Thanks and see how I can fulfill my financial obligations to one of you. 
Again thank you 

Gateway Kid

• Like 1

I have you for you it's a stoeger 20" coach gun in 410ga. My grandson used it for one season. It's in great condition I'd let it go for $400+ shipping to your ffl

• Like 1