SASS Wire Forum

Fair game?

Some idiot former-media executive posted a comment about a certain individual being "fair game" having turned 18 years of age. It was taken in some serious contexts, and the idiot withdrew the publication. I was thinking in another context, however.  What about the thinking of some 18-year-old females about a tall, handsome and probably potentially rich as Croesus, in terms of being "fair game"?  Not, of course, that they could get anywhere near this person? :P:rolleyes: 

11 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

I seem to remember the media touting that the Bush twins were borderline evil, then a few years later absolutely fawning over the Obama girls. Not to mention how they adored Chelsea Clinton. All were mere teens at the time.

Strange as it is, Chelsea Clinton denounced the "former media-executive idiot's" statement about Baron being fair game. Kind of bizarre, a Clinton sticking up for a Trump.

Edited by Cypress Sun
bizarre spelled wrong
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

the media touting that the Bush twins were borderline evil

Because they were lesbians, or because they did drugs?

Actually I don't know if they are lesbians or if they did do drugs, but I have heard both. From the media.

OK , im not going to go into the pedaphoie aspect of that , im not going down the threat road of that , in general all the children of presidents no matter what age should be left alone , ive never commented on chelsie or the bush girls and even going back to JFK i thought it inappropriate - the kid didnt run for office and they sure had no say in what their folks do or think , if they do RN for office that will be the time to address their lives and views , 

i found these comments to be most disconcerting and if i had a platform id put the author on the hot seat for what his intent was as well as his motivations - i suspect i might find both as repulsive as i might consider them inappropriate  , might be criminal

2 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Strange as it is, Chelsea Clinton denounced the "former media-executive idiot's" statement about Baron being fair game. Kind of bazaar, a Clinton sticking up for a Trump.

An older child of a President sticking up for a younger one. They definitely have common ground. And good for her doing so.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, watab kid said:

OK , im not going to go into the pedaphoie aspect of that , im not going down the threat road of that , in general all the children of presidents no matter what age should be left alone , ive never commented on chelsie or the bush girls and even going back to JFK i thought it inappropriate - the kid didnt run for office and they sure had no say in what their folks do or think , if they do RN for office that will be the time to address their lives and views , 

i found these comments to be most disconcerting and if i had a platform id put the author on the hot seat for what his intent was as well as his motivations - i suspect i might find both as repulsive as i might consider them inappropriate  , might be criminal

I agree somewhat but how about HUNTER????:angry:

16 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

He's not an underage child. He's a criminal. His father is part of his criminal activities.

I was referring to what watab kid said that kids of presidents should be left alone NO MATTER WHAT AGE!  

4 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I agree somewhat but how about HUNTER????:angry:

3 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

He's not an underage child. He's a criminal. His father is part of his criminal activities.

3 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I was referring to what watab kid said that kids of presidents should be left alone NO MATTER WHAT AGE!  

I think, and please Watab Kid, correct me if I'm wrong, that Watab Kid referring to innocent children, not a corrupt middle aged man who uses his father's political position and influence for personal gain. 

4 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

I think, and please Watab Kid, correct me if I'm wrong, that Watab Kid referring to innocent children, not a corrupt middle aged man who uses his father's political position and influence for personal gain. 

He never said innocent children but I get what you’re saying. I was being facetious. I’m no fan of Hunter believe me!

33 minutes ago, watab kid said:

he is not a child .........

You said a child no matter what age. My children are 54 and 52 but they’re still my children. 
Read what you posted!

Edited by Rye Miles #13621

20 hours ago, watab kid said:

This is what you said! 

BTW I think once a child of a president breaks the law they’re fair game!! 

Edited by Rye Miles #13621

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Not necessarily. If the President didn't have anything to do with the child's criminal activity, it shouldn't have a bearing on the President. In Hunter's case, the President is in it up to his neck.

I didn't have any use for Jimmy Carter, but it didn't have anything to do with his brother Billy.

Edit: Of course, if the child is having a kegger in the White House, that might be a different story.

Edited by Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2024 at 6:11 PM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

You said a child no matter what age. My children are 54 and 52 but they’re still my children. 
Read what you posted!

ya well once a child has their own children they are not children , hunter is no longer under joes control [or so joe says] i think we all can agree once they get to a certain age they are acting on their own , efore that i see no need to use them politically of ever by pedophiles , and im still looking at that guy with a careful eye , 

On 3/24/2024 at 6:12 PM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

This is what you said! 

i would agree with that - for law enforcement first , then the courts , but what that guy was saying had nothing to do with breaking a law he simply turned 18 and the implications aside from the unsavory one was he was fair game to the press as fodder to be used against his father as president in politics , 

i think hunter needs to go on trial and it appears there may be reason to believe he needs to be investigated related to using his father as a financial source , 

i think picking on trumps under 21 year old kid to irritate the presidential campaign is different , 

• Like 1