SASS Wire Forum

we had adventures at EOT

Irish Pat

well I forgot my pants and misplaced an SKB which turned out I had left in Louisiana. RRR bought a new gun safe that  fit in the back of his truck. We had to go to Lowe and get a saw, blades and batteries to saw it open as the keys were in Baton Rouge.  TB slept outside 3 nights as the other guy sharing a bedroom had a bad cough and was very loud.  somebody left their pistols in the rent house and we had to get them before we could start that day. we had another buddy whose ammo he purchased at the match caused him 9 misses.  and another pal had some powder ignite from an old charge in a cap and ball pistol at the loading table when he was clearing the cylinder.  i ejected two live rounds from my rifle and  had to make them up.  I bought two pair of 357s and have now decided to shot 45s. We all had a fantastic time and great memories. and I found my pants !! Irish ☘️ Pat

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

Other than that Mrs Lincoln how was the play?

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

17 hours ago, Irish Pat said:

well I forgot my pants and misplaced an SKB which turned out I had left in Louisiana. RRR bought a new gun safe that  fit in the back of his truck. We had to go to Lowe and get a saw, blades and batteries to saw it open as the keys were in Baton Rouge.  TB slept outside 3 nights as the other guy sharing a bedroom had a bad cough and was very loud.  somebody left their pistols in the rent house and we had to get them before we could start that day. we had another buddy whose ammo he purchased at the match caused him 9 misses.  and another pal had some powder ignite from an old charge in a cap and ball pistol at the loading table when he was clearing the cylinder.  i ejected two live rounds from my rifle and  had to make them up.  I bought two pair of 357s and have now decided to shot 45s. We all had a fantastic time and great memories. and I found my pants !! Irish ☘️ Pat

I'm surprised you even made it on the right highway out of Tombstone.  Not good to stay to long in Kate's watching Harley.  Don't ask me how i know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Irish Pat said:

... another pal had some powder ignite from an old charge in a cap and ball pistol at the loading table when he was clearing the cylinder.

?

• Like 2

I remember that night, up until we left Big Nose Kate's.  Diamond Lilly drove back to the Hotel.  I misplaced some money on the bar while drinking whiskey with Cole Trigger, Diamond Lilly, Taco Bill, Irish Pat, Cubby, Billy Boots and Sassy Boots and company!!!!!  Gal in the middle is Harley, our bartender.

IMG_1841.jpg

Edited by Red River Rudy, SASS #8490 LIFE
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Red River Rudy, SASS #8490 LIFE said:

I remember that night, up until we left Big Nose Kate's.  Diamond Lilly drove back to the Hotel.  I misplaced some money on the bar while drinking whiskey with Cole Trigger, Diamond Lilly, Taco Bill, Irish Pat, Cubby, Billy Boots and Sassy Boots and company!!!!!  Gal in the middle is Harley, our bartender.

IMG_1841.jpg

Harley is only one not so "glassy eyed".  Glad all Sassy and I had to do was walk (stumble) back to room.  Unfortunately Four Deuces was just before getting to our room.  We may have stayed to long.  All Sassy's fault.image.thumb.jpeg.3424e9eb5fedb2e4cc193958ca7b878c.jpeg:rolleyes:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Irish Pat said:

IMG_7810.thumb.jpeg.c016d69eab3f3513643150295aec3bb8.jpegIMG_7813.thumb.jpeg.7f2f44450db3c35b55c63a1e48544803.jpeg

we know how you know!

Deep thought as to whether it time for one more Old Overholt. 

• Like 1

I took Lawman and Too Tall's advice and stayed out of this bar this year.  However I did take a pic of the good looking cowgirl out front.

image.jpeg

• Like 5

I remember you.

IMG_1494.jpeg

• Like 2