SASS Wire Forum

Dec 16, 1773

Rye Miles #13621

9 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

I wonder what the date for the next one is?

We need one quick!!

A Washington Post column asked whether Boston Tea Party was 'terrorism' committed by ‘Blackfaced’ White Men. The mob 'destroyed goods worth nearly $2 million in today’s money — all because they didn’t want to obey a duly passed law,' the column stated.

What morons. Sanity has left the building.

A duly passed law by England! No thanks!! :P They said here’s your #%>€£¥! Tea!!

We need another today. A Washington, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle , Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Denver, Atlanta, Philadelphia, New York, Boston Tea Party.

Only we don’t need to throw tea in the bay. We need to throw some scum into a couple of rockets and launch ‘em into the sun. 
Our bays have enough pollution without putting humans made of excrement into ‘em.

After typing and erasing this 3 times I think I have a better idea. 

We need to wall those cities in. No one goes in. No one gets out. Not only a physical wall but electronic wall to keep their crap to themselves. There isn’t much the surrounding rural areas really need from cities. For a while we could allow commerce going to the cities like food and textiles but at some point we could just cut that off too. 
Anyone that’s outside the cities that think that treatment is unfair could be put into the city to be with their kind. There’s no sense in being mean about it. 

5 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

We need another today. A Washington, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle , Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Denver, Atlanta, Philadelphia, New York, Boston Tea Party.

Only we don’t need to throw tea in the bay. We need to throw some scum into a couple of rockets and launch ‘em into the sun. 
Our bays have enough pollution without putting humans made of excrement into ‘em.

We need to wall those cities in. No one goes in. No one gets out. Not only a physical wall but electronic wall to keep their crap to themselves. There isn’t much the surrounding rural areas really need from cities. For a while we could allow commerce going to the cities like food and textiles but at some point we could just cut that off too. 
Anyone that’s outside the cities that think that treatment is unfair could be put into the city to be with their kind. There’s no sense in being mean about it. 

Great idea!! 

9 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

YOU UNGRATEFUL COLONIALS!

08coronation-portrait-cjqb-superJumbo.jpg

Well, at least we don't dress funny, DUDE!

And the last guy who called me a colonial with snide tone to his voice got a bunch of dental work done shortly afterward.

As Pogo Possum (Walt Kelly, cartoonist) said, "We have me the enemy and he is US!"  Louis Lamour used to write that the reason why Old West people had to take the law into their own hands, was, because "back East" people could call the police when laws were broken, and could pretty much rely on "justice" being done for the law-abiding citizens. Considering that in most of our large cities, you are in greater danger than in Dodge City, South of the deadline on a Saturday night, and there is almost NO likelihood of miscreants being punished, I wonder what Louis would write now? (I haven't checked with the earthquake people in Boulder, Colorado, but I'd bet there is considerable seismic activity at his grave! :angry:

Until and unless the honest citizens get together, and elect people who will enforce the laws, the future of our country is in serious doubt! :(

2 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

i like that idea , and yes all sympathizers should get safe passage in , FREE of charge , but nothing gets out 

Archived