SASS Wire Forum

If Terrorist Conflict Comes to America

bgavin

Tourniquet can be loosened temporarily to allow some blood flow then re applied if need be. If pressure works and is practical great, because they fricken hurt, but it’s also great to have another tool in the toolbox. And if practical you can use it on yourself and regulate blood flow where you may not be able to apply pressure. I know a couple of former medics and emt’s that don’t leave home without it . 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was taught long ago how to make a tourniquet out of almost any rag or cut up shirt/pants or vine or rope and a stick of some kind. Never had to use that knowledge, hope I never do.

Terrorism will come here. They let anyone in with no regard for assimilation, rather a celebration for flaunting the law.  We are forced to endure these fill in the blank pride months to celebrate invaders national, racial, religious and ethnic identities above any expectations of them socially becoming American. As it becomes evident there is only so much neck down manual labor to go around, and these illiterate foreigners in a foreign land only find themselves isolated and disadvantaged, they’ll be ripe for indoctrination, manipulation and coercion. 

This is all my simple prediction….That, and water and energy resources will continue to dwindle.

No gun or no amount of training is going to help during a terrorist event like those that occurred on 9-11 or the home grown Timothy McVeigh terrorist event in OKC.  There are some things that cannot be planned for. Sadly..

1 hour ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

I think a good trained security dog would serve as a much better investment than the expectation any firearm would give any sort of advantage in the event of a surprise.

That used to be the case...now, they just shoot the dog first.

4 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

That used to be the case...now, they just shoot the dog first.

Unfortunately, you’re correct!  These people have no thought for HUMAN lives! A dog is nothing more than the dirt under their feet, or food in a pinch! :angry: <_<

I will pass on describing what I have or don't have available or where they may or may not be kept.  This is the Internet, after all.  The world can see what is written here.  

For my home protection, I took the advice shared here in the Saloon a couple years ago.  I picked up a couple more cats at the shelter and bought an extra laser pointer for my wife.  Anyone breaching our front door is going to find a red dot on center mass, shortly followed by lots of claws. 

Go ahead-- Bring it!

12 hours ago, bgavin said:

Here in CA, the gov't knows everything I own.
My 4473 are on file 24x7 to CA law enforcement.

Unfortunately, the U.S. and State governments aren't the only ones monitoring us now.  Keyboards are pretty public now.  

35 minutes ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

For my home protection, I took the advice shared here in the Saloon a couple years ago.  I picked up a couple more cats at the shelter and bought an extra laser pointer for my wife.  Anyone breaching our front door is going to find a red dot on center mass, shortly followed by lots of claws. 

Go ahead-- Bring it!

They'll just bring someone that hates cats...the cats will immediately flock to them and won't leave them alone.

Archived