SASS Wire Forum

Amazon

Forty Rod, can you not open your account settings?

Go to Account Settings, scroll to Addresses then make your changes. 

Finally got a "chat line" (annoying, slow waste of time) EXCEPT they finally had a human call me and sorted out the problem in about five minutes.  The guy even spoke passable English, nor much harder to understand than most Texans, Hippies, and Aussies.  

Such a miserable way to solve a simple problem.  Five minutes after two days of diddling around their computer contacts.  I really like the way they do business, but have never had a totally nor convenient contact, with one exception, with their customer contact services.

That's why my android phone still won't connect to the internet on cell service:angry:, can't speak to anyone but Pakistani Mike and I can't understand a damn thing they say and they don't seem to grasp my issue.

Works fine on WiFi, just not on cell ever since they forced me to upgrade the phone.:angry:

Congrats Forty on getting a resolution!

I have had good luck with the Amazon CHAT feature vs phone calls. The chats have always been quickly answered and the issue addressed promptly.

I use the CHAT features with other services and always find them more convenient and quicker than phone calls.

If you ever want to have some fun:  When "Bob" comes on the customer service with a Mombi accent that is thicker than ox blood.... Kick in you favorite heavy east Texas drawl mixed with a bit of a speech impediment.  wait for Bob to say he can not understand your accent....

5 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

The guy even spoke passable English, nor much harder to understand than most Texans, Hippies, and Aussies.  

HEY!!!!!!!!  ....... I resemble that ....  :blush:

5 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

The guy even spoke passable English, nor much harder to understand than most Texans, Hippies, and Aussies.  

29 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

HEY!!!!!!!!  ....... I resemble that ....  :blush:

So you're a hippie?:ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

So you're a hippie?:ph34r:

.....perhaps .......  :blush:

Archived